- Hide and Seek -

Pairing : NamSeok / mentions of OT7

Genre : Hint of smut but not really / Humor

____________

More often than not, Hoseok finds himself being very, very grateful with what he has now. All his succession - might he say, theirs - all that grand reward paying off years per years of painstaking training and laborious hard work, the current renowned rapper of a globally infamous idol group has made it crucial for him to constantly remind himself of what a blessing it was to be granted such luck.

His team, BTS, was skyrocketing through the roof, even soaring across the vast skies of the entertainment industry and needles to say, what other untold riches have they not conquered yet because as far as Hoseok was concerned, the seven men were by far one of the wealthiest people of the century - and he was, at most of times, finding it hard to believe it himself.

Although the truth wasn't at all as blurry as he had thought; Hoseok knew what they possessed was reality and the reality was that BTS were millionaires, making dozens of dozens by each nanosecond - selling music faster than the passing breeze. Money being cashed in each day and night; of course it would eventually lead them to having their own dorm to fit all seven of them.

But it was not just any dorm this time either. It was a mansion, a penthouse, - Hoseok to this day never found the right term as it seemed to be a mixture of both and so much more - a paradise. Its majestic pillars of ivory walls and marbled floors stood tall and firm oozing nothing but a profuse taste of luxury and wealth all around it.

For the most of it, he had been extremely proud. I mean, it's not something people of the norm would do to simply live in a place by the outskirts of Seoul called Hannam The Hill where the majority of the residents are of higher ups and huge celebrities worldwide. Only the best should have the privilege and after all those years, Hoseok admitted that they finally deserve it.

However, now was not one of those moments.

'I hate this place,' he had grumbled to himself on one apparent Saturday noon. Soft thuds of padded feet reverberated along the marbleized ceiling and walls, he paced uneasily from the massive space they referred as the living room and noticeably, a pretty shade of crimson blushed over his face.

He was at the dorm by then, initially he had never intended to be home so early but with what had taken place a few hours prior, Hoseok had dropped whatever it was he was up to before rushing out the door of his studio - and he blames his fellow 94 liner for it.

It had been the start of lunch when his phone lit up with a soft ding, notifying him of a message being sent on their group chat - the male groaned out in frustration having his meal course disrupted. He grabbed the gadget lazily, frown visible in his brows as he opened the chat log.

He was not prepared for what he'd saw next.

A single chunk of his chicken salad flew out of the slight part of his lips as he gapped at the screen, eyes almost popping out of their sockets.

Namjoon had sent them all a picture and an incredibly tantalizing one at that; their leader had his face showed up half in the image, smiling like a goon as well as showcasing those godly dimples and his eyes were glimmering, quite literally and not figuratively. He was all teary and it was no puzzle to solve as the cause of his tears were none other than the three slim fingers he's had rimming down his bottomhole. Hoseok cursed under his shallow breath and felt his eyes twitching, "Shit, what are you up to now, Joon?"

Another ding. And it was another image. Still from Namjoon though.

Hoseok immediately opened it and saw that it was a similar looking pose, with the fingers and shit - except this time, Namjoon was sticking his tongue out teasingly. And he wrote: