- A Little Change -

__________

Request by : JOONTHUSIAST

It will be a bit confusing so bear with me

This is the most hardcore I can get sorry

Pairing: Namkook

Genre: Smut/Fluff

__________

Jungkook eyed his watch anxiously. It was a quarter past 12 and Namjoon still hadn't returned.

Pacing around the dark living room, Jungkook let out a deep sigh as he realized what his boyfriend might be up to at this time of the hour.

It wasn't completely unnatural for Namjoon to come back a little late; usually his boss would pile up all the possible work on him, just for the heck of it. As far as Jungkook's aware, Namjoon wasn't the most favourable staff in the department. A fact Jungkook couldn't understand himself.

Namjoon was an amazing worker. His works were always so organized and efficient, people often second-guessed him as a woman. Not to mention, how hard he's been trying for the past couple years to appeal himself to the others.

Just to fit in, Namjoon struggled to prove himself worthy but to no avail. He was always denied his absence, feeling rejected by his own co-workers.

But somehow, Jungkook, a junior in the industry, was intrigued by him. The overflowing essence and vibe of Namjoon managed to prick his interest then.

He didn't think much of it at first, probably just his mindless thoughts getting too into the slightest bit of issue. Jungkook finds his job meaningless, after all.

Really, his father can be very demanding. Wanting him to work in a nearing-bankrupcy company, just to please a good accuaintance of his, which also happens to be the CEO. His old man was too kind, Jungkook feared it may be the cause of his death someday.

Anyway, with Namjoon suddenly wandering around his mind for the past week, Jungkook opted to end his curiosity by striking up the first move.

He was shy at first, the older. Jungkook finds that adorable. But as the passing days went, the dashing man that had fluttered Jungkook came to show his side.

Quite often would Namjoon cause the junior to a state of vulnerability with his charms. Charms he didn't even knew he had.

Tall, broad figure that towered over him. A voice so deep it became a soothing tune. And those dimples were a sin, Jungkook caught himself in a state of euphoria whenever they popped out.

It didn't take long for Jungkook to apprehend himself, he always knew he wasn't straight but to actually catch on feelings for others was a first.

When it came to it, he knew something had to be done before he regrets the most important part. Actually telling Namjoon how he feels.

And so, the days turned to weeks before morphing into months. Soon, Jungkook finds himself being the happiest he could be, Namjoon officially claimed by him. It didn't take long for the older to fall for him; Namjoon always had a thing for younger men.

Back then, it was the mark of their relationship. The start of something beautiful.

They were the epitome of bliss. A day would never go by without the two lovers cooing one another with sweet nothingness. Just pure flirtings and gentle kisses to make up their spare time. Every second be filled with innocent touches that sent flutters to each hearts. A sweet vibe surrounded the two men's air, everything seemed perfect then.