- "Hyung" II -

___________

Jimin was nearing the edge of sanity - and that wasn't an exaggeration, it was merely the truth. Ever since he'd pulled off that rather bold and self-jeapordizing stunt on Namjoon, he was perpetually losing his grace and calm - the younger was no longer tact on keeping his peculiar behaviours in secrecy.

Bit by bit, his daily routine would not only revolve around his usual, bland cycle of work and work some more - there had been an addition to keep his days vibrant and just a tad more exciting. A game he plays with Namjoon as the rival - even if the older man had absolutely no clue what he was getting pulled into.

Jimin sets a schedule, being the meticulous person that he is and made sure that a day would never go by if he hasn't been able to get what he obliges to and somehow trigger Namjoon to call him with what he shouldn't have, "Jimin-hyung."

At first, nothing went well. Namjoon was completely against the idea; it sounded vague and disrespectful, although Jimin knew the rapper never minded the teasing gestures. But he wasn't being tolerable with the whole ordeal just yet, for fearing other's perspective - Namjoon didn't want for Jimin to get in trouble if he was caught using informal speech, because to him it would cost their entire image. Namjoon never liked to take risks.

But eventually, his strong will became a farce. Jimin was always known as the pushover of everything, it would be safe to say that none has ever rejected his charms and ways of pleading persistently. So, Namjoon had to give in and tried not to mind much whenever Jimin did asked him to refer to himself as the older, despite the odd, musked tone he would use as he does so,

"Namjoon, look at hyung,"

It was very alluring in a way he wasn't familiar with. Namjoon found himself quite often be soft-eyed and flushed cheeks if his ears caught on to those words. Maybe it was just the way Jimin calls his name, but God, he liked it.

Of course, like everything, there is a limit. Although Jimin enjoyed his part of breaking an unnamed law, he would never go as far as being blatantly abusive with it. He respected Namjoon's preferences and reels himself back in if he ever crosses a line - he has been doing a lot of it these days.

"Call me Hyung, Namjoon."

"Hyung thinks you look good in that, Joon."

"Let hyung do it for you."

Most of the time he would defy it, Namjoon began noticing how Jimin was sounding a lot more demanding and bold - his words were stronger and thicker; like they were trying to cut through his flesh and prod into his heart, finding a way to give in submissively. He flinches and awkwardly shifts on his feet whenever the thought lingers.

Jimin likes Namjoon calling him that. And Namjoon never denied his curiosity.

Soon piece by piece, Namjoon was finally able to put the puzzles together; realizing his fair share of admiration in the issue might lead to them both getting a deal together that could satisfy all equally.

____________

Jimin is lowkey a creep hhh

I hate this bcs it was rushed. Do you still want the smut ma chirren? But it will prolly taste bad ugh