- Mr Postman -

Genre : Angst

Pairing : NamSeok/NamKook

__________

Namjoon writes letters and Hoseok writes them back. The only thing keeping them together is through the envelopes that seals their promises.

___________

Friday, 01/06/1985

Hey, babe, how are you? Hope all is well on your part. This new job sucks and I hate staying so far away from you. :(

But we need the money for our house together, so we both just have to man up for our future's sake, okay honey?

I really, really miss you though . . . I can't sleep well knowing you won't be by my side when I wake up everyday . . . Just thinking about that makes my heart hurt . . .

I want to kiss you now . . . Ah shit, now I'm getting all emo for you!

Gotta go now! Love you, Nams! I'll definitely write to you tomorrow!

Lots of xoxoxoxo !!!

- Hobi ,
your one and only true soulmate ❤

___________

◆◇◆◇◆◇

___________

Sunday, 21/08/1985

Hi, Namjoon!

Sorry I haven't been replying to your letters lately. I swear work has gotten so overwhelming these past weeks, I'm not deliberately avoiding you, bub.❤

How are your days going so far? Are you taking your pills? Have you been seeing the doctors? I hope Seokjin hyung is looking out for you like I asked him to. Still, you do know that your health is important, right? So, eat well baby. I want to squish your chubby chubs when I get back!

Anyway, I probably should tell you about my stories too? The work is boring blergh, but the kids here aren't too shabby.

I've made a couple friends, and it's safe to say that they're less of a psycho than your pals (I'm talking about Tae this time) haha

There's this cute boy named Jimin. He's definitely adorable. If you and I weren't hooking up already I'd go after him for sure! (I'm joking hun)

Then, this Yoongi guy is so cool. He's a total badass, first time I met him, he was knocking the lights out of some thugs (I'll spill the details later)

At work, they're just another bunch of dorks and dweebs but wow once we're outside they turn into this completely different person. I don't even know how to tell you!

Jimin is really an amazing guy though. He dances and he does martial arts too. I mean, if I wasn't so much of a lazy ass I would've too you know? But that takes effort and you know your man isn't all that of a hard worker ;)

Yoongi's a year older but nevertheless still a darling. He seemed cold at first (like when I first saw you, remember?) but I have this feeling he's got a warm heart inside.

Basically, that's it? Nothing too interesting going on. Not with you not around here anyway.

Oh man, I really miss you, Joon  . . .