- Deja Vu -

Pairing : Vmon

Genre : Fluff

I spent over a month on this on and off. So, the plot is everywhere sorry

_____________________

2014

Taehyung was drunk out of his mind.

His head throbs, eyes spinning as he steadies himself by the rails, lifting one foot after the other up the stairs. Massive surges of nausea biled under his throat, causing him to gag throughout the long, torturing walk home alone.

Dark. Symphonies of drizzling rain blanketed the earth with a sheer spread of cold, streets dimmed under the soft glow of lamp posts radiating a little ray of lighting over his head - Taehyung strode past the paved ways as he struggles to keep his view in a state of clarity, for the umpteenth time.

The steps he took were no more than stable, Taehyung cursed under his breath at his own idiocy; having to chug down a huge bottle of beer when he knew himself, how much of a lightweight he was.

Truth be told, he wasn't entirely at fault.

The story started it's course by the mere plan on celebrating Bangtan's first win on broadcast, all seven were to go out for a meal and have nothing more than a little party. Which they did.

The older hyungs being much more accustomed with alcohol, drained down the whole serving of liquor; Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung were left gaping at the joyous toasting, due to being legally under age. The three younger was served with a generous portion of beef cutlets and pork ribs instead, as a reward for putting up with the olders's drunken antics for the night as Seokjin might called it.

Taehyung finds it ridiculous however - him being a 19 year old man was already the breaking point for him to at least enjoy the many highlights of youth. He wanted to taste it as well, to savour the guilty sensation of drinking the enticing thing, indulge himself with the sickening flavour of fruitened scent. He wanted it so bad, to join his brothers on caving into such pleasure.

So he snugged a little sip, when the others weren't looking. Nothing too extreme, just a brief taste to quench his thirst for the forbidden - though he should've expected the addiction that follows suite.

The constant sneakings have led Taehyung to downing a whole bottle of soju, the poor boy was completely out of his sense by the end of dinner, sequences of hiccups accompanying him along the hellish migraine that cluttered his head.

After a few hours of goofing around the table, Yoongi was the first to reel them back to reality, reminding the others of another hectic day to go about tomorrow. Fanmeets, fansigns, showcases - all of it were established as their first priority, no point getting too worked up after a little bit of success.

Much to their dismay, being idols meant that there are always schedules to go by and rules to abide with.

With the clock striking its core at approximately 12 o'clock, their manager rounded up the boys to go home, their dorm only being a 10 minute walk from there, so the van wasn't called in for their pickup.

Quite amazing how the rest still haven't notice the sudden change of the brunette. His face flushed with sweat, bursts of giggles slipping from his lips every now and then - Taehyung had already lost himself into the heavy influence of alcohol, dazed and blank enough to shut out his surroundings.

It shouldn't be a surprise then when he was gradually stranded off the streets by his members, his legs suddenly took a sharp turn into a left intersection, leading him into a barren playground, mind hazed and numb still. His tousled hair sticking on sweaty forehead - Taehyung stumbled further away from his group, occasionally tripping on air.