- Gay For You -

"When a straight mozzarella stick meets a bent cheddar slice,

Either disaster happens,

Or just another cheesy story."

- Alan

__________

Genre : Angst (not really) / Fluff (?) / Crack (I guess)

Pairing : Namjin

*Mentions of the word "Fag."*

__________

"Hey, Namjoon. let's go out."

Jin had piped in one Sunday morning, feet hanging loosely by the end of the brown loveseat - eyes glued to his phone. Yet, his voice still shook with a certain atonal sound, nervous but somewhat confident. His fingers glided over the bright screen and brows perking into a curved line at the sound of someone bumping onto the kitchen table.

"Excuse me?"

Namjoon gapped at the remark. The purple tinted wisps of hair brushed over his head, all tousled and sweaty after a much too long of a jog. He had just came back from a walk out in the freezing weather - the man had always been fond of the comforting petrichor of dawn cracking that engulfs his skin, sending a little jolt of excitement down his spine to the point of making him shake with anticipation to start his day.

But hearing what his housemate had to say was enough to drain the elation he had mustered, sending his jollity down the gutter in a slapdash. Shoulders hooding as he peevishly stepped in to the living room - slowly approaching the older with a protruding frown, perplexity filling the air. "What do you-"

"let's go out. Didn't you hear me the first time?" By then, Seokjin already had tore his head away from the screen of his phone and set it by the coffee table. His sole focus was averted to the younger before him, drinking in the amusing sight of the flushed man - though he's not quite sure if it was from the running or his sudden proposal.

Namjoon took a heavy sigh before walking off from Seokjin's gaze, heading towards the kitchenette to place his emptied flask into the sink before rinsing it clean. He kept the conversation going, just to see what his idiotic housemate has to offer this time, "I heard you but 'out' where, exactly?"

Namjoon had decided to play a little 'dumb' game and fish out the best reactions from the other. Who knows, it might come in handy for the upcoming future.

Ivory chinas of cups and plates rattled as he opened the cupboard to fetch a rather peculiar mug - a bit dusted and shabby though nevertheless, still intact - Namjoon couldn't help but wonder himself why was he so emotionally attached to such a trinket. Perhaps it was the sentimental vibe he'd reminisce of his late mother, the one who had gifted the blue cup in the first place.

An abrupt shift of Seokjin's tone brought Namjoon back to the present,"Out of the comfort zone. I want to date you, Namjoon," his hands almost slipping over the mug. Low and sardonic, the raspy cut in Seokjin's morning voice was enough to make him shiver at the latter's pristine glare, piercing shrill into his own pair of eyes.

There was still a lingering scent of sarcasm in his tone, though an overwhelming presence of persistance and sincerity was lacing itself through the words coming out of the brunette.

The younger could feel his cheeks surging with a profuse gush of red, trying to count the palpable beat of his pulse screaming out as Seokjin slowly - and rather seductively made his way over him.

Somehow the atmosphere was dimmer and the soft grunge of lightings made the picturesque features carved on Seokjin's face a tad more enticing, alluring Namjoon to keep on staring though he knew better than that if he wanted to keep his sanity at bay.