- I Didn't Mean It -

Pairing : Minjoon

Genre : angst / fluff / smut-ish(?)

__________

"And that concludes the interview. Thank you so much for joining us today, guys!"

Cameras began shifting under the blinding spotlight that shone over them, the crew huffed out sighs of relief as they start to pack up the necessities.

"No, no. Thank you for having us. It's always been a pleasure!" Namjoon remarked with a wide grin as he took a hold of the woman's hand; glad that the session was finally over and done with.

The redhead shook the hand warmly as she bids them the last farewell, "Your English was very good, Namjoon. It'll be an important asset for your group. Keep it up!"

Hearing the last comment was enough to break Namjoon into a genuine smile, he always enjoyed being praised for his speaking abilities. Nothing out of the ordinary, he realizes that but still, Namjoon liked to be spoiled with compliments.

The tall man watched as the interviewer walked out the door, the staffs trailing behind her as his last view was blinded, once more with a curtain of camera's flashing.

Namjoon heaved out a deep sight, clearly irritated by the constant mobs of people that seemed to swarm them by the minute.

It wasn't unusual. But the only thought that keeps rotating in his mind then was to go home. He had enough of today.

Fortunately, their managers had been able to get rid of those pesky bystanders outside the building and escorted the boys safely to their hotel. Their commute was quiet; no one spoke along the ride and frankly, Namjoon appreciated the silence. Their schedule was already hectic as it was and everyone had their heads hung low with exhaustion.

But by the corners of his dull lidded eyes, Namjoon spotted Jimin, the only one who was awake. The younger sat still in his seat; it was obvious how his fatigue lay plastered across his face, Jimin appeared to struggle to keep his eyes opened, for some reason.

Namjoon found that rather perplexing, as to why Jimin kept  refraining himself from dozing off, even if just for awhile? He wanted to question but his intent was halted with the driver announcing their arrival to the hotel, finally.

Not much was discussed as the whole crew made their ways through the lobby; Namjoon had a final checkup for tomorrow's schedule with the directors before dismissing. The seven worn out men then wobbled to their own respective rooms, which none was shared, by the way.

"Good night, guys," Namjoon blurted out sleepily as he unlocked his door. As he stumbled to untie his shoes, Namjoon made his way to the bathroom for a quick rinse and slipped into a loose white tee, (which had the widest neckline Namjoon had ever seen) with black boxers. He settled himself under the thick covers, preparing for his long awaited rest.

Almost drifting off to sleep, a soft knock by the door was enough to hitch Namjoon's train of thoughts to slumberland. He furrowed his brows in annoyance and eyed the clock by the desk.

3:16 a.m.

Huffing out a grunt, Namjoon pushed past the blanket and dragged his feet lazily across the room. He had an idea of who was waiting on the other side of the door.