12

Timer: 60...59...58...

They all dashed for the exit, adrenaline already running through their veins.

"Wait a second! Lance, stop it! I said I wasn't going to play!" Keith yelled.

"Yeah? And I said I was going to make you." Lance smirked, as he left the room. Pidge heard a muffled 'God damn it, Lance!' from down the hall, and she chuckled to herself, already anticipating her victory.

To the hiders, it seemed the odds were not in her favor. The castle was huge and she only had ten minutes to find all five of them, but she had a foolproof plan that would guarantee her success, and she couldn't wait to put it into action.

---------

"Lance, I fucking swear to you, st-" Keith screamed as he was pushed against his will through the castle's seemingly endless corridors. He was cut short as a hand was clamped over his mouth.

"Shhhh, please be quiet or else all off us are screwed." Lance whispered.

"Fine." Keith crossed his arms. He hated having to listen to Lance, but frankly, he couldn't stop the blue paladin and all his shenanigans, and now that he had been dragged into this mess, he decided that he didn't want to lose.

"Forty five seconds remaining!" Pidge spoke through the intercom, her voice echoing through the halls.

"OK, well since I guess I'm playing now, care to inform me where you plan on hiding?" Keith asked.

"Well, since I am the master of this game, I have a foolproof plan that is sure to work out." Lance replied confidently. "You'll see soon enough."

---------

"Where should I hide..." Hunk muttered to himself, stroking his chin in thought. He let his feet carry him through the halls, all the while racking his brain for a suitable hiding spot. The castle was huge but he couldn't think of a single spot that he thought was out of Pidge's reach. Not to mention, his absurdly loud stomach rumbles were not helping him. He noticed that he was near the kitchen and figured that he could stop for a quick snack to fuel his brain.

He pushed open the door, eyeing all of the delicious food, mouth watering. He rushed over to the cabinets, pulling out ingredients. His fingers danced between spices, mixing and testing things.

"Fourth - five seconds remaining!" Pidge's voice projected through the speakers, startling him, and reminding him that he was in the middle of hide and seek.

"Oh yeah... Where am I supposed to hide." He muttered to himself, putting the final touches on his snack. That was when his eyes landed on a gigantic cupboard, practically empty, and it seemed pretty normal looking and not suspicious at all.

He got to work, shoving piles of food out of the way and relocating some in other cabinets.

"30 seconds!" Pidge's slightly muffled and distorted intercom voice sang.

Hunk cautiously stepped into the small space, adjusting his legs so that his entire body could squeeze inside. Closing the door and obstructing all view of the outside, he sighed, awaiting Pidge's hunt to begin. He hoped his hiding place was good enough, as he munched soundlessly on his snack.

---------

Shiro was currently dashing down the hall, pulling a giggling Allura along behind him. She had lost her shoes a while back, for it was difficult to run in heels, and she struggled to avoid tripping on her long gown.

"How are you holding up?" Shiro asked.

"Oh, I'm completely fine. Don't worry about me, I can keep up. Where are we going?" She asked as Shiro suddenly took a sharp turn down another path.