13

Hunk was just where she had expected him to be. She quickly rushed to the kitchen, dismounting her scooter and throwing open the nearest cabinet. Sure enough, there was Hunk. Her plan was working perfectly, and all those tracking devices she had spent all night making were most definitely playing off. She had planted one of them on everyone back when they were having that Shallura cookie party.

"Aw, dang it." Hunk sighed. Pidge glanced down at the timer.
9:30
"How did you find me so fast?" Hunk asked. "And is that the scooter I helped you build?" "

"Sorry, buddy. No time to talk. I'll tell you after I win." And with that, Pidge was off again. The next nearest targets were Lance and Keith in the lion hangar,and then Shiro and Allura, who were somewhere off of her map of the castle, making it look as if they were out floating in space. Once she had revealed their locations, victory would be hers! And she couldn't wait.

She reached the lion hangar in record time, snatching out her phone and opening a new chatroom.

~~~~~~

dream-meme-queen: hey, Blue, you gotta let me in. If you do, I can promise Klance in the near future

Blue Lion: Klance, hmm? I think I can give you something that will help you out

~~~~~~

Timer - 9:01

"Hey! What the hell?"

Pidge looked up from her phone and watched Keith tumbling out of Blue's mouth. He landed with a thud right in front of her feet.

"That's two..." Pidge muttered. "OK, now Shiro and Allura."

Timer - 8:52

She turned and was out the door in a second.

Keith, in a state of confusion and mild anger, just watched her leave. "Blue, what the hell?" His phone buzzed in his pocket.

~~~~~~~

blueisbest: Keith? Where did you go?

Kweef: your lion just delivered me straight to Pidge! Seemed she spared you though...

blueisbest: are you okay?

Kweef: yeah, I'm just kinda confused. How did Pidge find me so fast? And when she was leaving she said "that's two" or something so I guess she found someone else.

FoodForLife: that would be me

blueisbest: rip

Kweef: btw heads up Shiro and Allura. Pidge said she was coming for you next

blueisbest: something tells me that girl is cheating

Kweef: it is Pidge, you know how she is with tech

blueisbest: true, true

Princess Kick-Ass: she can't possible find Shiro and I unless she is cheating

Space Dad: I have to agree

blueisbest: where are you guys tho

Princess Kick-Ass: sorry, I can't say. Not yet

blueisbest: fine, but you better be sure that she can't find you because if Pidge gets to dare each of us... No. Not gonna let that happen. Ever. Again.

Kweef: you know, your kind of the one who agreed to do this

Kweef: not to mention, got me involved against my will