15

"Operation: Photo Shoot is Underway!" Pidge cheered.

~~~~~

dream-meme-queen joined the chatroom

dream-meme-queen: hey guys

dream-meme-queen: important announcememt

blueisbest: what?

dream-meme-queen: meet me in the lounge

blueisbest: OK?

Kweef: why?

dream-meme-queen: don't ask questions, just hurry up my bois

blueisbest: fine, fine. Calm urself  we r on our way

dream-meme-queen: is Hunk done with his cake yet?

Kweef: we're gonna pass the kitchen on our way to you, do u want us to check?

dream-meme-queen: ye but make it quick. Tell him to come too if he's finished

blueisbest: will do

~~~~~

The two boys were nearing the kitchen, taking a sharp turn into the brightly lit room. Hunk was there, covered in baking ingredients, a giant cake was next to him on the counter.

"Hey, Hunk!" Lance greeted.

Hunk turned around to face his friends. "Hey guys, how's it going?"

"Let me fill you in on what's happened so far. After you left, Kweef here was dared to dress as a cowboy and ride Kaltenecker, that explains his outfit. I ended up getting involved and... You know what I'm sure Pidge recorded the entire thing, so you can just watch it. Its been like an hour since Allura and Pidge dragged Shiro away to be dressed up as a princess, so they should be done by now. Pidge wants all three of us to meet the others in the lounge. Are you joining us?" Lance said. Hunk looked over at his unfrosted cake, thinking, before finally turning to the two paladins and said "This needs to cool so yeah, I'll come with."

"Cool! " Lance responded. "Ha, did you hear that pun I just made."

"What pun?," Keith asked.

"Oh my god Keith, you are thee blindest person I know." Lance sighed.

"That doesn't make sense. I'm not blind, I can see just fine." Keith replied confused.

"Dude, you're just proving my point." Lance said. Keith glanced at Hunk for help.

"He means that you don't understand jokes and stuff." Hunk explained.

"What does that have to do with blindness?" Keith asked.

"Just... Forget about it. We've gotta go." Lance pointed to the door. "I told Pidge we'd be quick."

"Ok, Let's go!" Hunk exclaimed cheerfully.

--------

"How long is it gonna take for them to get here?" Pidge said impatiently, tapping her foot.

"Give them a minute. They were pretty far away." Allura replied, draping one of her pastel pink bedsheets over a large metal frame to use as a backdrop for the photos.

"Do you think we should check on Coran?" Shiro asked. "He seemed pretty...sick when we last saw him, and its been a while without a trace of him."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Pidge said. "I'll call him." She tapped Coran's number, hit the call button, and turned visual and audio on. She had just finished when the screen filled up with with Coran's face.