Chapter 3

The morning sun shined brightly at Isabelle's face, while Isabelle and the beagle in her lap slept peacefully. Slowly, Isabelle woke up, with her eyes lightly squeezed and held out her hand in front of her face to block out the sun.Her eyes soon adjusted to the brightness around her and looked down to see the beagle sleeping soundly. She stroked his fur and stretched out her arms and looked around to see people jogging and walking with their dogs. Hurriedly she checked her watch, which brought worry and anger on herself.

     " 6:30 am!! It's 6:30 already! I am so dead! Why am I such a sleepyhead!?" Isabelle scolded herself and with that noise, the beagle moved his legs a bit and opened his eyes to Isabelle. "Good morning little highness, would you like to see the place I live in?" She asked with a smile, while she took him in her hands. The puppy sticked his tongue out and wagged his tail. "You are such a good boy, oh yes you are, " she cheerfully said.

    They made it to the Institute by 6:50, 10 minutes before breakfast and 20 minutes before training. Isabelle let out a sigh of relief, "Phew, thank god, we made it before breakfast. Oh yeah and welcome to my house little prince, " Isabelle proudly declared to the beagle by stretching out her arms and proudly showing the Institute. "Come on in," she told while opening the door with her thumbprint and the beagle happily followed her.

    They were greeted by Clary within a few steps into the Institute. "Hey Izzy, where were you? You weren't in your room, did you spend the night with Meliorn? Clary asked with a wink and Isabelle's cheeks turned red with the name of Meliorn. Isabelle loved Meliorn and Meliorn loved her back for months now, even though he was a Seelie and she was a shadowhunter.

    " I wish I had the spent the night with him, but I didn't or else I wouldn't have met this cute little puppy." As Isabelle said this, Clary's eyes looked down at the puppy beside Isabelle and bent down to stroke the beagle.

     "Aww, he's such a cutie," Clary admitted while the beagle wagged his tail in the touch of Clary's warm hands. "And I bet he's hungry and you might be too," Clary added, moving her attention to Isabelle. "You should go and get changed, till then me and this cutie of yours will be waiting for you in the kitchen. All right?" Clary asked.

"Sure, I will be right back," Isabelle answered and Clary left with the little puppy in her hands.

Isabelle walked to her room thankful that Clary didn't ask her push her to tell where she was or why she went there. She made it to her room and took a quick shower and put on some vanilla perfume on her, mainly because Meliorn likes vanilla. Then she wore black princess vest and leather tights and put up her hair as a French braid mohawk ponytail. Now, she looked like Isabelle Lightwood.  

(Note: Chapter 4 will probably be posted on Sunday or Monday. Sorry. Anyways thank you soo much for reading my story.)