Chapter 9

"Remember that I love you and I will always be with you." A voice with sadness and love told her. She could feel two arms holding her, sending warmth within her. She cuddled further into the arms and closer to the chest of the figure. She could feel the arms descending her into a soft but, hard surface, a bed. And Isabelle could feel the figure's fingers moving her hair from her face. The fingers felt cold but warm. She tried to touch them with her hand, but her hand couldn't find it. She quickly opened her eyes trying to get a glimpse of the figure, but as soon as she did, the figure vaporized into thin air. The surface underneath her opened and she soon found herself falling into darkness.

"Noooooooooooo!" Isabelle screamed and jerked up from her bed. Her breathing was heavy and her hand automatically found its way to her forehead, to the spot where the figure's fingers had touched it. This was the first time, where the figure touched her and she could feel the warmth of the fingers. Isabelle slowly opened her eyes in fear of falling into the darkness again. Her hands were shaking and with the scream, Prince had seemed to have woken up. With the look on Isabelle's face, Prince jumped on Isabelle's lap and try to cuddle with her. "I am okay, it was just a dream. Just a bad dream." Isabelle calmed herself by stroking Prince's fur.

Isabelle checked the time and it was 5 in the morning. "Maybe I can get one more hour of sleep, now that I have you." She smiled and told Prince. Just then there was a knock on the door, Isabelle wondered who could it be at this time. "Come on in," Isabelle invited the person on the other side of the door inside the room. Clary came inside the room.

"Is everything alright Izzy?" Clary asked with affection and worry as she came near Isabelle and Prince.

"Why would you ask that?" Isabelle asked back.

"I heard you screaming from the hallway," Clary answered with worry.

"Oh, that. It was just a bad dream. You know, monsters under the bed." Isabelle replied with a wink. And Clary let out a laugh.

"Oh, I thought something had happened to you," Clary said with a sigh of replied.

"But, what were you doing at this time?" Isabelle curiously asked.

"Oh umm.... I was just.. you know," Clary hesitantly answered with her back towards Isabelle.

"No, I don't know, Clary." Isabelle tried her best not to laugh.

"You know, I was just going to get some water. Yeah, I needed to drink water." Clary turned around towards Isabelle and replied.

" You are so bad at lying, Clary." Clary blushed bright red and walked towards the door, when Isabelle called out to her, "Don't forget to save some energy for today, Fray." Isabelle chuckled and Clary left.

Triiiing Triiiing Triiiing Isabelle rolled over the pillow on top of her head and tried to cover her ears from the sound of the alarm. Triiiiing Triiiing Triiiing Triiiiiiiing "Okay! Okay! I am up," Isabelle screamed at the alarm. She looked to her side and saw Prince waking up from his sleep. "Good morning, Prince. We need to get ready quickly, we have gotten a long day ahead of us." With that being said, Isabelle got herself and the puppy ready for the long day ahead of them.