Chapter 9: Dates, Double Dates, Triple Dates, I Don't Know The Word...

Angelica's POV

Angelica stared at the sleeping boy. His freckles illuminated his radiant face.

Dang he's cute.

Angelica shook the thought away.

Angie took her phone out and started to scroll through her Instagram feed. She came across a picture of Peggy with Laf and the caption read French with this one 😁😁😁😊😊😊

Aww, her sister learned to use emojis!

Angie chuckled and was scrolling down her feed when John started to stir.

"Oh, hey," Angelica put her phone down.

"Alex? Is that you?" John turned.

"No, you're stuck with me."

"Anglica? I thought you went back?" John rubbed the back of his head.

"Well, Eliza wanted Alex over alone,"

"I wonder why," John said dryly.

Angelica's face flushed red. "Wait, you think tha-"

"OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH," John interrupted loudly and giggled at Angelica's child-like innocence.

"So I guess I won't go back to our dorm for a while now," Angelica groaned.

"Alex spends more time at Eliza's than here," John gingerly got out of bed.

And. He. Was. Shirtless.

Angie quickly covered her eyes as a flustered John reached for his top.

"S-s-sorry about that," John pulled the top over his head.

"Uh, I should get going," Angie gathered her things up.

"No, stay," John then quickly stammered, "I need some help with the homework and I was gonna ask Alex but he's, uh, busy, so yeah."

Angelica smiled at his nervous nature. "Alright. What's first?"

John smiled back.

oOo

"No, no! That's not how you find the angle... John!" Angelica tried in vain to teach John how to do math.

"Angie! You just said that you have to - " John tried to argue.

"No, no I didn't!" Angelica covered her ears and laughed.

Alex walked in. "Hey guys!"

"What are you doing here?" Angelica asked, looking distracted.

"Angelica... this is my room," Alex told her.

"Oh." Angelica blushed. "Right."

"We could totally switch rooms! Me and Eliza and you and John!" Alex suddenly suggested, his eyes lighting up.

"Uhhhhh," John looked totally uncomfortable.

"I mean, you're okay with it and all, and Angie spends all her time here, I spend all my time in Liza's room!" Alex nodded. "It makes perfect sense!"

Angelica suddenly looked very red. "You and 'Liza? Alone? I think not!"

Alex's face flushed. "Wait, you think that w-"

"OKAY, ALEX THAT'S ENOUGH!" John interrupted.

"I don't want to hear it! No room changing!" Angelica cringed.

Alex looked annoyed, but he smiled. "Fine... "

Eliza suddenly ran into the room. "Alex, what time are we gonna go out? You never specified!" She screamed, looking stressed.