Chapter 33: The Fashion Major Strikes Again

Angelica's POV

Angelica stared doubtfully at the schedule Eliza had put in front of her.

"Are you sure we'll have enough time to do all this?" Angelica asked.

Today: Dress Shopping for ME! And bridal party. Grooms stuff and his party

Tomorrow: Cake - Baskin Robbins, or something. (Ice cream.... hehe)

Day after: Flowers, basket, ring pillow thing

Day after the day after: Venue viewing :) Setting up.

WEDDING: PLS DON'T LET ME MESS UP.

"The promise wedding invitations are already sent out! I have to do this in these many days!" Eliza fretted, carrying around her bag.

"Why did you write this plan as encouragement to yourself?" Peggy wondered, grabbing her yellow wallet.

"JUST COME ON, GUYS!" Eliza screamed, making the buzz in the next room stop.
Alex appeared by the open door and ran up to Eliza.

"Don't stress her out guys! It's bad for the baby!" Alex laughed.

"WHAT?!" Angelica screamed, her entire face growing livid.

"It was a joke!" Alex awkwardly slunk out of the room. "Just a joke..."

Eliza sighed, and bundled up Maria and her sisters. "Let's get outta here!"

"Philip wanted to come, but then I told him we'd be dress shopping with a very stressed Eliza. He told me he'd come for the actual promise wedding, not before," Peggy chuckled. She didn't know much about Philip, but she still acted like he was their brother.

Eliza hailed a cab. "GET IN!"

Angelica sighed. "This is going to be a long day."

oOo

"This one's too long. I want a traditional one for the actual wedding," Eliza complained.

They'd been sitting in the dress shop for hours. Hours.

"Eliza, maybe - "

"'LizaBear, please - "

"Come on, there's - "

"Just ten more!" Eliza grabbed a few dresses off the racks.

Angelica sighed. "The things I do for you!"

23 Dresses Later... (SpongeBob voice)

"I got it!" Eliza squealed from inside the dressing room.

Her sisters squealed with her, while the attendant rolled her eyes.

"Finally," she muttered.

Eliza came out almost shyly, which wasn't in character for her.

Angelica gasped, her eyes tearing up. "Oh."

Peggy wiped away a few tears. "Omigod, you're beautiful!"

Maria fanned herself. "You are so ready!"

Eliza blushed and hugged all of them. "What about my bridesmaids? I need them looking... well, not as hot as me, but almost as hot."

Angelica laughed through her sobs. "I'm so glad you're getting married to Alex and not that Russian spy person!"

Eliza ducked her head. "He was just a phase!"

Angelica chuckled and wiped her tears. "Well, while you were frantically searching and scanning for dresses in every rack for some out of the world dress, I found some nice bridesmaid dresses!"