Chapter 25: Thank You and A Small DEH Question!

Hey guys! 

We'll be sort of double updating today; this, and then a real chapter. This is because we numbered our chapters wrong on Google Docs and we'll just do this instead of renumbering. 

First off, huge thanks to everyone who read our story! We see a lot of you now and then and you guys are super encouraging, thank you for taking the time off to read this! 

Secondly, IT HAS BEEN MADE OFFICIAL! We'll be making a Dear Evan Hansen fanfic! We've already established our plot line, but we'll only publish it when we have enough chapters to spare. Be on the lookout for that! 

We also decided our title, but instead of telling you, try to guess which one we chose!

The Possible Candidates:

These are all super cute names, but there's one that definitely stood out to us. We'll reveal the name in Chapter 27! Comment which one you think is the name. 

To make up for this random update that's not the story, the next chapter is also up! (Don't you hate it when authors post something and you think it's an update, but it isn't? We're not going to be those authors!)

Also, do you like the new cover I (tried) to design? The picture credits are in our description, go check them out. It took me 12 tries to center the picture and then I decided I didn't like it and put a different version.  

Literally 12 tries. 

New Cover! Do you guys like it?

Thanks for reading!

- 'Jelica, 'Liza