Other Stories!

We're sure that you're going to miss us.... so here's a few of our other stories! (Shameless self promo)

I have one of my own; When Love Hurts | Dramione (A Harry Potter fanfic), and another one that is a bit of a failure... (please do not read that, Paige and I were bored, okay), and another one called The Haunted that I published just for the heck of it.

AND HERE ARE THE ONES THAT Infinity_Moon_36 and I are really proud of!

A Little Bit Of Light | Dear Evan Hansen 

Connor Murphy, the 'emo kid' with depression

Evan Hansen, the 'treeboi' with social anxiety.

The two losers of the school.

A failed suicide attempt, disguised as an overdose acts as the unlikely event of bringing the treeboi and emo kid together.

But coupled with Jared Kleinman, Zoe Murphy, and Alana Beck, and the myriad of problems that accompany the 'losers' of the school, nothing for them is easy.

What comes next?

Disclaimer: We do not own Dear Evan Hansen the musical! Benj Pasek, Justin Paul, and Steven Levenson are the creators.

Cover Credits: Evan and Connor fanart: danroby | Overall cover: silverfire8

Authors: Infinity_Moon_36 and silverfire8

And our new book! 

Defective

Rule One: No negative emotions in this society, ever

Rule Two: Defects are unfailingly, always guilty.

Rule Three: Our society is perfect. Never suggest otherwise.

Aurelia Summers has broken all three rules.

In her society, being a 'tiati', a judge, is a huge honor, but it only has forced her to condemn innocents to death, giving her nightmares and a pain that she'll never shake off.

But she simply can't keep ignoring the faults in her world when Asher, a 'defective' walks into her life.

Aurelia knows she can't keep ignoring the obvious flaws in their system.

It's time to take action.

An Original Story By: @Infinity_Moon_36 and @silverfire8

Cover Credits: ABC News (Background) | People: Selena Gomez, Nat Wolff | Overall: Canva Photo Editor and silverfire8

It's an original - a mix of romance, action, adventure, teen fiction... I wish Wattpad let us have more than one category.

I honestly think we're doing a good job on this one; unlike ALBOL or LIT, we've taken time to go back and edit the chapters, and think through the entire plot. 

We hope you find this dystopian society interesting!

You can find all books on Eliza's profile (except Defective; it might not have come out yet)

Anyways, this entire book has been so much fun to write, and we loved it!

No, we will not be making a sequel, because we both hate it when things are dragged on too much; plus, who cares about the kids? (yikes that sounded so angsty)

Hope you guys enjoyed this!

- Angelica and Eliza