For All of You Who Have Asked...

Alright so first of all I'm really sorry that I made this a seperate part but I know that a lot of people don't read the author's notes at the beginning of the chapters and this is pretty important I think.

Before you go ranting that I keep adding author's notes about my life and all that let me just say that this is actually about something near the beginning of the book.

I've had quite a few people thinking that Cassie and David were a couple or that their relationship seems incest and I wanted to clear a few things up.

Cassie's and David's dad died when they were young. David is her older brother and the only man in the house which made him feel the need to try to fill in that part of their lives where their dad used to be.

I never intended for their relationship to make it seem like they're a couple and I'm kind of upset with myself that I did because if it didn't sound like that then no one would be asking about it.

David is kind of supposed to be the 'fatherly figure' in her life while also being her big brother.

I'm sorry if this caused confusion but hopefully this cleared it up for you and I really hope that people didn't stop reading the book because they thought their relationship was supposed to be like that.

:/

I love you guys though and I hope you enjoyed chapter 23 when Cassie made that chick mad. xD

<3