Chapter 29- Luna

9-14-14

I know it's been a while and I'm really sorry, but here's the chapter! ^v^

Oh, and sorry if it's crap. I'm just wrote about half of this and I'm really tired so it probably sucks. I tried to make it readable but I don't know how well I did with that task.

So anyway, I hope you enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, and this is NOT the last chapter. Just thought I'd clear that up now.

Damien’s POV

                Red. That’s all I saw as I pounced at the creep.

                He shifted into a muddy brown wolf just as I landed on him, both of us rolling along the floor a few times. I can already hear the sounds of fighting wolves, the loud snarls and barks seeming even louder as they echoed through the room.

                As soon as I was close enough I bit into his shoulder, digging the teeth in and shaking my head. He yelped sharply and yanked his shoulder away, his eyes burning with anger. I smiled a wolfish grin and he backed away a bit as he began to circle me.

                It looks like this is going to be an interesting fight.

…………

Cassie’s POV

                Almost as soon as Damien pounced, one of the rogues ran at me and tried to bite me. I dodged him easily and then spun back around, lunging forward. My teeth sunk down on his back leg and he cried out. I let go and then jumped back as his paw swung out in an attempt to hit me.

                He snarled and flattened his ears, glaring at me and lashing out yet again. I rolled my eyes and jumped back and to the side. Going off of what I’ve seen so far, I’m going to guess that this guy has never won a fight. He’s making careless moves, and I could’ve already killed him at least three different ways by now.

                I kept dodging his attacks for about ten seconds before getting bored. Lunging forward, I grabbed his neck and clamped down, hard.

                The loud snap made me flinch and I quickly dropped his lifeless body to the floor. As soon as I made sure he was dead I stepped away. As much as I hate the dick and all these rogues for helping him, that doesn’t mean I enjoy killing them. It’s just not in my nature. Well, it kind of is in my wolf’s but you get my point.

                I heard a loud cry of pain and snapped my head to the side to see one of the pack members with their back leg bent at an unnatural angle, a rogue growling and going in for the kill. His bloodthirsty eyes stayed locked on the whimpering wolf.

                I felt a sudden urge to protect the pack member and, with a small growl, I launched myself through the air and landed on the rogue’s back just as he was about to kill him.

                He stumbled and then toppled over with me on top of him, lashing out at his face. I was full of rage and grabbed his neck shortly after landing on him.

                Right before I could snap it, I felt his back leg come up and scratch down my side. Warm blood ran down my side from the deep gash and I felt the pain almost instantly after. I bit down on his neck.