Chapter 28- This Bitch is Gonna Die

8-20-14

BOO!

Ha! Scared you didn't I?

No?... Well fine then. :p So, I've now started my freshman year of high school (yesterday was the fourth day back) and that means that I'm going to be having homework, which means less time to write. :/

But, luckily for you guys, I am extremely odd. Now you might be thinking, 'Shawna, we already knew this. How the hell does you being the lunatic that you are help us in any way?' Well, let me explain.

So, for some reason unknown to me, when I'm in school I tend to feel the urge to write more. I think part of the reason is because I don't like being told what to/ not to do, and when I'm in school I can't write since I write on my laptop and I refuse to use paper and copy it all down and... yeah.

So I think that part of it just has to do with the fact that, like my dad, I am very stubborn and if someone tells me not to do something, I'll do it anyway, and if they tell me to do something I won't. At least most of the time. There are certain times where I HAVE to listen (as much as it pains me to do so).

Aaaaanyway, so hopefully I'll feel like writing a lot this week, and if so then there might be another chapter up in the next few days. But no promises.

Sorry for the long author's note and I hope you like the chapter! :D

I love the name of this chapter by the way. xD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damien’s POV

                “Hello, sweetheart. So nice of you to join us.” A low growl rumbled through my chest and I pulled Cassie closer, trying to shield her from whoever just spoke.

                All of our heads turned to look in the direction of the voice and I felt her tense when she took in the situation.

                David and Cassie’s mom has her hands tied behind her back with silver chains and she has a gag taped to her mouth. The bastard standing beside her is holding her up by her hair since it looks like she’s too weak to support her own weight.

                I heard Cassie snarl menacingly and she shifted a bit, trying to go forward and rip him to shreds. I placed my hand on her waist and held her back gently but firmly. She kept her pissed glare focused on fucktard over there but stood still nonetheless.

                Keeping one hand on my mate, I straightened up and fixed the guy with a blank look on my face. He has a twisted smirk on his face and, from the looks of it, he’s finding this whole situation very amusing. He also thinks that he got what he wanted so he’s getting all smug.

                “So, little Cassie is your mate is she? Well, that’s a shame isn’t it?” I held back the snarl that desperately wanted to escape and kept my face entirely void of emotion as I stared at him.

                “We know what you want, and we’ve come here- on time and at the place that you mentioned in your note. We haven’t brought anyone else with us other than the people you see here and we are prepared to make this trade.” It took almost all of my self-control to keep my voice calm and neutral and to not rip this guy’s throat out here and now. I know he has other rogues here to protect him if needed and there is no way that I’m putting my angel in danger just because I couldn’t control myself and made a rash decision.