18/100 - midnight

hello i love u i havent updated in months but im in such a writing mood rn

018

It wasn't uncommon that Gaara would be up late at night, and he rarely ever found himself worrying over the fact that he could not sleep. Nights like these, him and the chained up demon buried at the depths of his subconsciousness found themselves indulging in unwanted conversation, or in other words, unpleasant bonding time.

Although, this night was different. It was a rare occurrence that the usually obnoxious One-Tail sought to behave itself, he was less of a chatterbox tonight. And Gaara didn't say a word to him. 

The lonesome redhead took advantage of this silence, and he basked in the glory of the night sky. By morning, when the stars fell to the other side of the world and when the sun decided to brace the sky with new colors, he would be on his way back to Sunagakure, where you would stand right at the gates with eyes full of sparkle and a grin.

Gaara's thoughts seemed to wander— He would probably want to rest right away in the comforts of his home. Although, you on the other hand, would probably want to spend time with him. He wouldn't mind either way. 

Knowing that you were back at Suna, anticipating his arrival back— his heart only raced just a bit faster.