Chapter 30

•New York | March 31st, 2023 | 04:19pm•

"Vontez your friends party better be lit" I said as Deivys drove the car

"it is, you gonna have fun. Amber's here though, that won't be a problem right?" He asked through the phone

I could hear people cheering and loud music in the background. I thought he said there would be kids there, the music that's being played isn't kid friendly.

"why would it, we still friends. we almost here though, we pulling in right now"

"iight bro, just come straight to the back" He said before hanging up

There were mad cars already surrounding the house so we had to drive around a couple of times to find parking. We ended up getting a spot two blocks away which was better than not getting parking at all.

Just a block away and we could hear music blasting through the speakers. Rake it up was playing. That song mad old now, it still hit though I'm not gonna lie.

When we got to the house there was a sign with an arrow pointing to which was we should go. We followed it and soon found where it was taking place. The pool was mad big but there was barely any people in it, everyone was standing around drinking booze, smoking and having a good time. There were a couple of kids in the pool though so I told Storm to go play with them.

"yo Malachi" I heard from the other side of the pool

I looked across to see Vontez there with Sydney in his arms, Amber sitting next to them and was making out with this hot ass white dude. I found it sus that they started kissing as soon as he called me, I don't know if she's trying to make me jealous but it's definitely not working.

I grabbed onto Deivys hand and we made our way through the people standing around till we got to the other side. Vontez had saved us one of them beach chairs or whatever them shits is called.

"why yall now coming, I told you it started at three?" He asked once we sat down

"Storm just got out of school fuck you mean?"

"whatever nigga, here" He said handing us two coronas

I'm not a fan of beer but at least I can't get drunk from it so I don't have to worry about a third child.

The party was lit or whatever but I'm not really a party person so I just sat and watched everyone have fun. Storm made a couple of new friends, and Deivys had all the bitches over him. He danced with a couple of them which caused everyone to start looking a me weirdly since he's my boyfriend and I'm just sitting here watching girls grind on his dick.

Honestly people just needa mind their own business, I don't care if he dances with them because I know that at the end of the day he's coming home with me not them. It's just a party, I want him to have some fun and if he gets a couple of dances so what? I'd rather him do it in front of me then behind my back and not tell me. If he was kissing on them or something then it would be a problem but it's just a harmless dance.