Chapter 11 No MonEy Yes Problems

Vanessa's P.O.V.

Me and Ariella walk into my house. We get some snacks and walk to my room. We start doing our homework. About ten minutes into it, I am bored out of my mind. I grab one of my catalogues and start reading it. "You couldn't hold out for one more minute to break your record" Ariella asks not looking up from her homework. "I was bored out of my mind and it's too confusing. Can I copy you" I asks. Ariella is quite for a few seconds before saying, "Of course, what's new? Fine, but you have to get a couple wrong so that no one gets suspicious." I say, "You're the best." An hour later Ariella finishes her homework and I finish coping it.

"Wanna go to the mall" I ask Ariella. Ariella says, "I would, but I don't have any money." I say, "My treat." Ariella says, "Ok." Ariella grabs her things and walks to her car. We get in and drive to the mall. After shopping for a couple of hours, we walk back to her car each carrying a few bags. We load the bags in her car and get in. Ariella starts to drive back to my place. "I still say that that was a bad idea" Ariella says. "Relax Ariella" I say, "My parents won't find out that I used their card. And if they do, I'll just blame Beth or Zeke." Ariella looks at me and raises an eyebrow. "What" I ask. She asks, "Your gonna blame all your clothes and make up shopping on your little brother?" I'm quiet for a few seconds and realize that Ariella has a point. "Your right, I'll just blame it on my little sister" I say.

Next Day

No One's P.O.V.

Monroe walks out of the gym and heads to her locker. She sees Ericca crying and Ariella hugging her. Estella is standing to the side with a hand on her arm. Vanessa is looking at something on Ericca's phone. Monroe runs up and asks, "What's wrong with Ericca?" Estella says, "My aunt and uncle broke up." Monroe is shocked. "I'm so sorry Ericca" Monroe says. Ericca says, "It's ok. It's not your fault, it's E's fault." Vanessa shows Monroe Ericca's phone with a text message from E. 'Looks like history does repeat. -E' "That's messed up" Monroe says. Ariella says, "If you ever need anything, we are here for you." Ericca looks at the group. Estella. Monroe, and Vanessa nod their heads. "Thanks guys" Ericca says.

Ariella says, "We should head to class." They make their way to class. Before they know it, it is lunch time. They are all sitting together. Vanessa asks, "So what's it like now?" "Vanessa" Ariella yells. Ericca says, "Its fine. Well my dad moved out. The deal is at the end of each week, we switch. This suck, I really hate E. I just hope my parents get back together." Melody walks over smiling. "The loser table is over there" Estella says pointing at a table by the trash cans. Vanessa says, "Hey Melody, what's up?" Melody says, "I just came to invite you guys to camp Melody." "Like we are gonna show up to your loser-" Estella says. "We would love to come" Vanessa says interrupting Estella. Estella glares at Vanessa as she gives everyone an invitation.

"Um" Monroe asks, "What is this for?" Melody answers, "For my birthday." "You don't seem like the type of girl that likes to camp" Monroe says. "It may be out in the woods" Melody says, "But it's not a camping trip." They look confused. "There is going to be a massage tent, a mani-pedi area, the blow me bar, and the minibar" Melody says. Estella just rolls her eyes. Ariella, Ericca, and Vanessa are smiling and squealing. Monroe looks horrified. "Not agreeing with everything Estella said, "Monroe says, "But can we not-" Monroe stops talking when their phones go off. 'Let's play a game of hide-and-seek at Camp Melody. -E' Monroe looks annoyed. Vanessa says, "We are all coming." Melody smiles and says, "Great, see you on Friday." Melody walks over to another table. "Really?  Camp nightmare" Monroe mutters.

"Come on Monroe" Vanessa says, "It will be a blast. Its every girls dream." Monroe, Estella, Ericca, and Ariella look at Vanessa as if she grew another head. Vanessa asks, "What?" "If you haven't noticed" Estella says, "Monty's like one of the guys." "You got that right" Lydia says taking a seat next to Monroe. Estella glares at her. Lydia says, "Estella." Estella says, "Pigskin." Before anything can start Monroe asks Lydia, "You going to Camp Melody?" Lydia looks at Monroe and says, "Wasn't invited." "At least we got some good news" Estella says. Lydia goes to say something to Estella when Monroe says, "We should go." Monroe stands up and Lydia stands up. "I'll see you guys later. Again, Ericca I'm sorry and I'm always there if you need to talk" Monroe says. Monroe and Lydia walk off hand in hand.

"Estella whatever it is your planning" Ericca says, "Don't do it." "Too late for that" Estella says, "She declared war, and I plan to win it." Vanessa asks, "And what's the prize? Monroe?" "Yes" says Estella. Ariella says in disbelief, "Unbelievable." The bell rings and they head to class. Ericca, Vanessa, and Ariella walk to math while Estella heads to P.E. Vanessa asks, "So why do you think Estella doesn't like Lydia." Ericca says, "I'm betting it has something to do with Monroe." "Same" says Ariella. Vanessa says, "Too bad she won't tell us." Ariella stops walking and smiles. Ariella says, "That's it." "What" Ericca asks. "Estella won't tell us" Ariella says, "But she might tell Monroe." Vanessa, "We will still be at square one. Monroe won't tell us either." Ariella says, "We just have to be close enough to hear." "You evil genius" Ericca says smiling.

Vanessa gets a notification. She checks her phone. "That's weird" she says. "What" Ariella asks. "According to this, I have no money" says Vanessa. She logs into her account and sees that it is empty. "What the hell" says Vanessa. "Vanessa" Ariella says, "The card." Vanessa pales and then gets a text. 'Thanks for the funds. Want to earn your parent's money back, do exactly as I say. Kisses -E' Vanessa shows them the text. Vanessa says, "Don't you even-" "I told you" Ariella says. Vanessa glares at Ariella. "What did you tell her" asks Ericca. "We went shopping yesterday and Vanessa used her parents card. I told her it was a bad idea. E must have used the card o hack into her and her parents account. Now she is at E's mercy" says Ariella. "If my parents find out, I'm dead" says Vanessa. Ericca says, "Well then you better do exactly what E says."

Thanks for reading.  What did you think?  What do you think will happen next?  So looks like the liars are going to Camp Melody or as Monroe puts it camp nightmare.  What do you think is going to happen there?  Estella and Lydia had a small fight.  What do you think Estella has planned for Lydia?  E strikes again, this time its Vanessa's turn.  So E stole all her money and her parents.  Now she has to earn it back.  What do you think E is going to make Vanessa do?  If you have any suggestions or questions leave it in the comments.  If you want anyone to have a cameo let me know in the comments.  If you want any scene recreated, let me know in the comments below.  As always votes and comments are appreciated.