Chapter 47 Where Do Your Loyalties Lie

If you haven't yet, I would really appreciate it if you checked out my newest book Never Just Assume.  Enjoy.

Monroe curls up in a ball and saying on repeat, "No, you're dead. I'm sorry, please make it go away." "What do we do" Estella asks looking at Ericca, Ariella, and Vanessa. Ariella says, "Get Monroe to talk so we can figure out what the hell is going on." "One problem" Vanessa says, "Monroe thinks we are dead." "We just have to convince her that we are not dead but very much alive" Ariella says. "And how do you suggest we do that" Ericca asks. "Not we" Ariella says and look at Estella. "What" Estella asks, "And why are you looking at me?" "You are the closest to Monroe" Ariella says, "If anyone can convince her, its you." "Fine" Estella says.

Estella walks over to Monroe. She sits down next to Estella. "I really missed you Monroe" Estella says, "I'm glad your alive." "What do you want" Monroe whispers, "I'm sorry for whatever I did." "I want my best friend back" Estella says, "My great white." "Why, that person was pathetic and weak" Monroe asks, "That person couldn't even protect the people that meant the most to them." "E has done a number on Monroe" Vanessa says. "Vanessa" Ariella and Ericca say. "That person wasn't pathetic or weak" Estella says, "That person had all the qualities someone could ask for in a best friend." "I don't understand your game, but I'll play along" Monroe says, "What qualities?"

"Loyal, kind, caring, forgiving, honest, trusting, sees the good in someone, protective" Estella says, "I can keep going if you want." Monroe looks at Estella and asks, "Ok, what's your angle?" "Angle" Estella asks. "Stop playing stupid" Monroe says, "Stop this cruel joke." "Cruel joke" Estella asks. "Because of me you are all dead" Monroe says. Estella grabs Monroe's hand and places, it over her heart. Monroe looks into Estella's eyes. "Y-your real" Monroe whispers. Monroe smiles and pulls Estella into a hug. Ariella, Vanessa, and Ericca join the hug. Once they separate, they sit on the couch.

"How long have I been here for" Monroe asks. "Six months" Vanessa says. Monroe's head snaps to Vanessa. "What" Monroe whispers, "No, that can't be." "You have been here for six months" Ariella says. "So, what has happened in the last six months" Monroe asks. "Detective Walter and Isaac are dead" Ericca says. "Me and Laura are back together" Vanessa says. "We meet Aaron" Estella says. "Me and Aaron kissed" Ariella says. "A lot has happened" Monroe says, "How did you end up here?" "E framed us for the murder of you and Melody" Ariella says, "And then we were found guilty at the trial." "We were arrested and being transferred somewhere when E kidnapped us" Estella says. "And then bing bang boom" Vanessa says, "We woke up here and found you."

Estella, Monroe, Ericca, and Ariella look at Vanessa. "Do you even hear yourself when you talk" Ariella asks. "Obviously" Vanessa says, "I'm not pulling a Kaitlyn." Ariella says, "Kaitlyn wasn't-" "Don't even bother" Ericca says, "So, what do you remember from the day that E took you." "We went to investigate E's lair. We were in the middle of looking for something when I realized that E was going to burn us alive. Ericca, Ariella, and Vanessa got out, but me and Estella were still trapped" Monroe says, "I found a way out. I made sure Estella got out, then I was going to get out when E stopped me. I started running around and I somehow managed to find a door. Then there was an explosion. I woke up on my bed in my bedroom, er a room that looked like my bedroom."

"How come you never told us about Aaron" Estella asks. Monroe says, "He is a Kahn and I know all about your parent's history with Noel Kahn." "What did you mean by we are all dead because of you" Ariella asks. "When I first got here, E would tell me to do something and when I would refuse, E would punish me. I don't how long this went on for. Then one day E told me to do something and I refused" Monroe says, "Later on when I was eating, E turned on the tv and started playing the news. I didn't really pay attention until it said Ericca was dead. E then told me every time I disobey them, one of you would die. So, I started doing everything E said. E would then randomly show me clips of news that stated that one of you had died. E told me it was my fault."