Chapter 20 Kaitlyn's Secret

Monroe looks confused. Her eyes flicker from Peter to Ariella and back again. Ariella replies, "I'm great." Peter says, "We should grab a coffee sometime, my treat." "I have a boyfriend" Ariella says. "Oh, uh I'm just gonna get the pain killers" Peter says. Peter walks out of the room. "Am I missing something? Did something happen while I was in a coma" Monroe asks. Ariella says, "You didn't miss anything. This was before we even met. Peter was my older sister Tiffany's fiancé. She brought him home to meet the family. Me and Peter ended up kissing and Tiffany saw. She broke up with him and has hated me ever since. Peter also ended up falling for me."

"That is messed up on so many different levels" Monroe says. "So, when can you leave" Vanessa asks. Monroe replies, "The doctors said in about a couple of weeks, but knowing my parents, I'll probably be out in a couple of days." "Can we just leave before he comes back" Ariella asks. Monroe asks, "Am I really that boring Ariella?" Ariella says, "Whatever Monroe." Monroe says, "Night Estella, Vanessa, Ericca, and Ariella. I'll see you later." They say good night to Monroe and leave.

School

Ariella parks her car. She gets out and hands Vanessa her crutches. "I really hate these things" Vanessa says. "Hey" Ariella says, "You're the one that thought of the brilliant idea to stand in the middle of the road and let the car hit you." Vanessa rolls her eyes and says, "Shut up Ariella." Ariella laughs and says, "Let's go meet Estella and Ericca at their lockers, you know how Estella gets if you make her wait." They walk in and walk over to their lockers. They see Ericca getting book out of her locker and rolling her eyes. They see Estella leaning against her locker laughing at something Jake said. They walk over to their lockers and get out the books they need.

"Woah" Jake says, "What happened to you?" "I got hit by a car" Vanessa says. "Well I hope you get better soon" Jake says. Vanessa says, "Thanks." She sees Estella glaring at her and Vanessa rolls her eyes. Some of Jake's friends call him over. Jake says, "Nice to see you girls, but I have to go. We should continue this conversation over coffee or diner sometime Estella." "Is the Jake Stock asking me out on a date" Estella asks. "Maybe he is" Jake says smiling. "I'll call you if I have nothing better to do" Estella says flashing her famous Estella Fields smile. Jake says, "Awesome." He walks over to his friends. He says something, and they start high fiving him.

"Thank god he is gone" Ericca says. "Really Jake" Ariella says, "Out of every guy you choose Jake." "Really Samuel" Estella mocks Ariella, "Out of every guy you choose Samuel." "You don't have to be that way. At least Samuel isn't a sleaze like Jake is" Ariella says. "I agree with Ariella" Ericca says. Estella boredly states, "Of course you do, what new?" Ericca glares at Estella and continues saying, "He isn't that great of a guy, so why would you want to date him?" Estella answers, "He's the most popular guy in school, why else?"

The warning bell rings. Ariella says, "Get your things out of your locker before we are late." Estella opens her locker and sees a flash drive and a note. Estella takes the flash drive and note out of her locker. "What's that" Vanessa asks. "I have no idea" Estella responds. Estella opens the note. Estella says, "Here is your get out of jail free card, don't lose it. Monroe." Ariella says, "As good as this is, how did Monroe put it in your locker?" Vanessa says, "Who cares, Monroe kept her promise." Estella says, "We will see what is on this flash drive at lunch."

Lunch time rolls around, and all the girls meet in the library. After making sure no one else was in the library or was around, they go to a computer. Ariella plugs the flash drive into the computer. Ariella clicks on the file and opens it. The only thing in the file is a video. Ariella clicks on the video and it begins to play.

The video starts with someone positions whatever they are using to record with in front of a window. From the window, two people can be seen. One of them is Kaitlyn, the other is a guy with green eyes, a buzz cut, and built body. The guy is just standing there, while Kaitlyn is standing to his right. "Damn" Ariella says, "He's hot." "Shh" Estella, Ericca, and Vanessa say. "Jeez" Ariella says, "Sorry."

"I don't want to do this anymore" the guy says. Kaitlyn says, "Shh, you talk too much." "This is wrong on so many levels" the guy says, "You're my step-sister." "This can play out one of two ways" Kaitlyn says, "You can go along without complaining or I can tell mom and dad that you are abusing me. And we both know who they will believe." "You sicken me" says the guy. Kaitlyn takes off his shirt as she kisses him. After a few seconds if Kaitlyn kissing him, the video ends.

The girls are all wide eyed looking at the computer screen. They all look at each other. "Oh my god that is so wrong" says Ericca. Ariella says, "She forced her step-brother to have a sexual relationship with her." "Wait" says Vanessa, "When did Kaitlyn get a step-brother." "Look who has the upper hand again" says Estella.

Estella takes the flash drive and puts it in her backpack. "Who knew the sweet and caring one had an evil side to her" says Estella. Ericca says, "And you love it." "Duh" says Estella. "I wonder why Monroe had this in the first place, not like she needed it" says Ariella. "Who cares" says Estella, "Thanks to Monroe, Kaitlyn can't touch us."

Thanks for reading.  What did you think?  What do you think is going to happen next?  So we learned about Ariella and Peter's history each each other.  What did you think?  It looks like Jake has caught Estella's eye.  How do you feel about that?  So we learned Kaitlyn's little secret.  What did you think?  If you want any scene recreated let me know.  If you want any character to have a cameo let me know.  If you have any suggestions or questions let me know.  As always votes and comments are appreciated.