Chapter 55 Til DEath Do Us Part

Sorry for the late update, this was a hard and emotional chapter to write.  Enjoy.  Announcement at the end

"Right, how rude of me" the Monroe look alike says, "The names Emily, Emily Fields." Monroe's eyes go wide and she says, "Oh my god. Your..." Emily smiles and says, "The one and only E.F." "This is the concussion talking" Monroe says, "I have got to get my head checked." "Mom was right" Emily says, "I'm related to an idiot." "Hey" Monroe says, "You're a blonde too." "And I obviously got all the brains" Emily says. "Rude" Monroe says. "Just stating the truth" Emily says. "You sound just like Paige" Monroe says, "...Oh god I have an evil twin." "Maybe you do need to get your head checked" Emily says, "Or are you just naturally this stupid?" "Great...a mini Paige" Monroe says sarcastically, "Well this does explain a few somethings."

"Perhaps your just slow" Emily says eyeing Monroe. "I am in hell right now, f...m...l" Monroe says, "Those files make since now and this explains why mom would cry over a picture of me well I guess you on my-our birthday." "Don't forget all those times she left you alone because of swim meets or whatever she told you" Emily says, "She came to visit me." "Son of a-I'm actually not even surprised" Monroe says, "I'm assuming that your either going to kill me or keep me here forever...why?" "Well I owe you for killing Eli, so you will just be my prisoner forever" Emily says, "Because of mom."

"Your torturing me and my friends because of mom" Monroe asks. "Yes" Emily says, "She wanted to teach you a lesson and I helped her do that." "What are you talking about, mom was the only family that cared about me" Monroe says. "No, you were a disappointment to mom" Emily says. "No that was Paige" Monroe says, "Mom loved me." "Now I see why mom was disappointed in you" Emily says. "You won't get away with this" Monroe says. "Actually, I already have" Emily says. "You won't trick my friends" Monroe says. "I've already done that" Emily says, "Multiple times." "What are you talking about" Monroe asks.

"Remember when Laura left, and Vanessa was upset" Emily asks. "Yes, what are you...oh" Monroe says, "That's why Laura thanked me for convincing her to come back when you in reality it was you." "When you were in the dollhouse for those six months" Emily says, "I visited your friends, they really thought it was you." "Aaron had to know it wasn't me" Monroe says. "Nope" Emily says, "I've fooled him multiple times." "Your pretending to be me right now" Monroe says, "You can't fool Estella." "I have, I am, and will continue to do so" Emily says, "I can see why you love her; she looks like Emily, shes beautiful, and amazing in bed."

Monroe's head snaps up, "What?" "Are you upset that you're not the only person that can satisfy her needs" Emily asks, "Sorry not sorry." Monroe lungs at Emily but gets stopped by the chain. Emily laughs and Monroe glares at her. "Have you been helping since sophomore year" Monroe asks. "Basically" Emily replies, "Then when you caught mom, I started planning my revenge. I met Eli and he became my puppet, with his help I got you locked up in the asylum which was only the beginning." "Of course" Monroe says.

"Then Estella played right into our hands by admitting herself into the hospital" Emily says, "But then I got to thinking, why does Monroe nothing special about her Cook get everything? The family, friends...her soul mate. That's when I decided to change things. I got Estella pregnant and I knew you would convince her to keep the baby-well babies. Then I just waited for the perfect time to complete my plan." "Who the hell is the mother of my kids" Monroe asks. "It was originally going to be Estella, but I remembered someone better" Emily says, "You can say twins run in the family." Monroe widens eyes in realization, "Where is she?" Emily says, "It starts shortly after mom was killed."

Emily's P.O.V.

I was sitting in a car parked across from the church where the funeral was. The police officer that was talking to them leaves and I send the text. I stay to see their reaction, then drive off to somewhere. I ended up at a bar in Ravenswood. I went in and ordered a drink. In the middle of my second drink a girl says, "Monroe?" I turn and raise my eyebrow pretending to be confused, "You have the wrong person." "I figured you would be at home with your friends" the girl says, "Not drinking at a bar. I thought you didn't drink." "Sorry to disappoint" I reply, "But I'm not this Monroe person you think I am." The girl says, "This isn't funny anymore Monroe."