Bonus Chapter Fifteen Years Later

I am sad to say this, but Pretty Little Liars Next Generation has official come to an end.  Thank you to everyone for over seven thousand reads and all the votes and comments.  Also I have a new story out and would appreciate it if you checked it out.  Its called She's My L.B.F.  Enjoy this bonus chapter.

Dakota, Bianca, Liam, and Marissa are unpopular. Marissa wants to become popular and is willing to do anything and whatever it takes to become popular. What happens when she betrays one of her friends to achieve popularity?

There is a knock on Reyna's door and Laura sticks her head in. "Of course your up" Laura says, "And...are you already studying?" "Its good to be prepared" Reyna says. "It's the first day" Laura says, "What ever, go get breakfast while I go wake up Evan." Reyna walks downstairs, "Morning mom." "Morning" Vanessa says handing her breakfast. Reyna is finishing up breakfast when Evan walks downstairs. "I'm leaving in five minutes" Reyna says, "So if you want a ride you better be ready." Five minutes later Reyna is getting ready to leave when Evan runs out carrying his backpack and shoes. Reyna shakes her head as Evan climbs in.

Reyna Vause is the oldest and a sophomore in high school. Evan Vause was born a year later and is a freshman in high school.

"Hurry up Emma" Kyle shouts, "You have been in the bathroom for an hour, I still have to get ready." "Don't rush me" Emma says. "Mom" Kyle yells, "Emma is still in the bathroom and I need to get ready." "Emma get out of the bathroom and let your brother get ready" Sparrow yells. A minute later Emma walks out. "Happy" Emma asks. "Very much" Kyle says walking into the bathroom and closing the door. Emma walks downstairs and grabs breakfast. "You know its not just your bathroom" Ericca says. "Then he should wake up earlier if he doesn't want to wait on me" Emma says. Ericca rolls her eyes and says, "Just eat your breakfast and go to school." Emma finishes and grabs her things. "Bye moms" Emma says and drives to school.

Kyle and Emma Vasco are a brother sister pair that Ericca and Sparrow adopted. Kyle is four years older that Emma. Kyle is a sophomore in college and Emma is a sophomore in high school.

"What the hell Matthew" Sonya says annoyed pushing Matthew off of her. Matthew ends up falling onto the floor, "Dad told me to wake you up." "He didn't tell you to jump on me" Sonya says. "It was effective though" Matthew says, "You woke up." Sonya grabs her pillow and throws it Matthew. Matthew dodges it easily and runs out of the room laughing. "Asshole" Sonya says. Sonya gets up and gets ready. She walks downstairs and into the kitchen and covers her eyes. "Mom, dad" Sonya screech. Aaron and Ariella stop kissing and laugh. "You can look now" Aaron says. "Morning Sonya" Ariella says.

"Morning mom, dad, Rose" Sonya says, "Jerk." Matthew sticks his tongue out at Sonya. "Hurry up and eat" Ariella says, "I don't want you to be late on your first day. Are you still driving Samara to school?" "Yes" Sonya says. "Aaron you need to take Matthew and Rose to school" Ariella says, "I need to be at work in ten minutes." "Alright" Aaron says. "Bye everyone, have fun" Ariella says walking out the door. Sonya finishes breakfast and grabs her things. She text Samara as she walks to her car.

Sonya Cavanaugh is the oldest and a sophomore in high school. Matthew and Rose Cavanaugh are twins, Matthew is two minutes older than Rose. Matthew and Rose were born three years later and are in seventh grade.

Monroe and Wayne walks into the house breathing heavily and sweating after their jog. Monroe grabs two water bottles from the fridge and throws one to Wayne. "Go get ready" Monroe says, "You'll mom will kill me if your late." Wayne nods and walks to his room. Monroe walks into Caleb's room to see him still asleep. Monroe shakes Caleb's shoulder, "Wake up." "Daaaad" Caleb says. "It's the first day of school, get your ass up" Monroe says, "You better be eating breakfast by the time I'm showered and dressed." Monroe walks to Samara's room and knocks, "You up?" "Getting dressed" Samara says.