Chapter 19 Dangerous Secrets

The girls are sitting at the normal table eating lunch. "It feels weird that Monroe isn't here" Vanessa says. Ariella says, "You do realize that not until recently Monroe started hanging out with us." Vanessa says, "Still feels weird." Ericca's eyes go wide and she says, "What the hell." Estella asks, "What?" "Look" Ericca says pointing to entrance to the cafeteria. Estella, Ariella, and Vanessa look over. Theirs eyes go wide. Estella asks, "What is she doing here?" "When did she get back" asks Ericca. "What if she tells" Vanessa asks sounding scared. "Shut up" Estella says, "We swore never to talk about that night again." Ericca says, "She is going to send us to jail, we played our last card against her two summers ago." "We just have to avoid her until we come up with a plan" Ariella says. Vanessa says, "Unless Estella magically has some dirt on her, we are going to jail." Estella says, "I have something on her that will keep her quiet until we can find something that will permanently shut her up."

"Don't look" says Ericca, "But here she comes." "Well well well" she says, "What do we have here? The queen bee and her three subjects." "Hello to you to Kaitlyn" Vanessa says. Ariella asks, "What do you want?" Kaitlyn says, "It's nice to have the upper hand for once. I can see why you like it so much Estella." "You sure about that" asks Estella. "I'm positive" says Kaitlyn. Estella gets up and whispers something into Kaitlyn's ear and sits back down. Kaitlyn goes white and says, "This isn't over." Estella says, "Yes, it is, now go away four eyes." "You bit-" Kaitlyn says. Estella interrupts her and says, "Go run into a wall."

Kaitlyn walks away. Ariella asks, "I know we all don't like her, but was all that really necessary?" Estella answers, "Yes." "What do you have on her anyways" Vanessa asks. "I just said I know what you have been up to and I bet daddy and mommy wouldn't approve" Estella says. Ariella asks, "So you didn't actually threaten her with anything?" "Not yet" Estella says, "We just have to find out what it is and then when she comes back for round two we use it against her." The bell rings. The girls head to their classes.

Hospital

"I so do not miss this place" Vanessa says, "The food was terrible." Estella, Ariella, and Ericca break out into laughter. Ericca says, "Typical Vanessa." Ariella says, "You always judge a place based off of its food." They head to Monroe's room and enter the room. Monroe is watching tv. She looks over when she hears the door open. "Do my eyes deceive me" Monroe says smiling, "Welcome back to the world of the living." "I didn't die" says Vanessa, "If I did die I would have to be a zombie or a vampire. I can't be either because I'm not trying to eat you or drink your blood." Monroe looks at Vanessa with a wtf expression. Estella, Ericca, and Ariella are looking at Vanessa with the same expression.

Vanessa looks between Monroe, and Ariella, Ericca, and Estella. "What" Vanessa asks, Monroe looks at Ariella, Estella, and Ericca and raises an eyebrow. Ariella, and Ericca, and Estella look at Monroe. Estella just shrugs her shoulder. "What are you talking about Vanessa? Monroe was just-" Ariella starts to say. Ericca interrupts Ariella and says, "Just drop it Ariella, and let Vanessa have her moment." "Um..." Monroe says, "I'm glad you're ok Vanessa, it's good to see you again." Vanessa says, "Damn Monroe, that car beat you up good." "I wouldn't be talking cripples" Monroe says smiling. Vanessa smiles and says, "Your one to talk, at least I can go places." Monroe says, "Fair enough. So, what's up? Anything exciting happen at school?"

Ariella says, "We have to figure out when to check out the address we got from Nate's room." "We will go when me and Vanessa can walk again" Monroe says, "Its better if all five of us go instead of only three of us." Vanessa says, "We will talk about that later." All of their phones go off. Ariella says, "Let's see how you like it on the receiving end of a secret. -E." Estella, Ericca, Vanessa, and Ariella look at each other. Monroe asks, "I seem to be the only one in the dark here. What secret is E talking about?" "Estella" Vanessa says, "You said we wouldn't." "And we are not" Estella says. "Ok" Monroe says, "What is going on?"

Estella says, "The summer before freshman year, I was teaching the new girl a lesson about not messing with me. It went wrong and we ended up blinding her. I threaten her to be quiet and she left town. We haven't seen her since, until today when she showed up at school." "What's the plan" asks Vanessa. Estella says, "Maybe we can find a file here at the hospital and get some dirt on Kaitlyn." Monroe looks up at Estella when she says that. "Does her last name happen to be Burns" Monroe asks. Ariella asks, "How do you know that?" "She is my best friends step sister" Monroe replies. Ariella, Vanessa, Estella, and Ericca look at Monroe. Monroe sighs and says, "I have some dirt on her."

Ariella says, "I don't believe that." "Believe what you want to" Monroe says, "It will keep her from telling the police." Ariella asks, "How do you know that?" Monroe responds, "Because I threatened that if she didn't leave me and my friend alone that I would show her mom and dad. Trust me, it's something she doesn't want people to know." "Well where is it" Ericca asks, "We can go get it." "I'm not gonna say incase E is listening, E already knows too much if they are. Don't worry, I'll give it to you guys soon" Monroe says. Estella says, "We need it soon."

The door opens and Peter walks in. "You have got to be kidding me" Ariella mutters. Monroe raises an eyebrow. Peter starts checking on Monroe and writing things down on his clipboard. "How are you feeling? Any pain" Peter asks. "Ok, just a little pain in my leg" Monroe answers. "I'll get you some pain killers and be right back" Peter says. Peter turns to Vanessa, Estella, Ariella, and Ericca. Peter says, "You will have to leave and let your friend rest. Hello Ariella, how are you doing?"  

Thanks for reading.  Thank you guys for over three hundred reads on chapter one.  What did you think?  What do you think is going to happen next?  A new character is introduced.  What do you think of her?  It appears that Estella, Ericca, Ariella, and Vanessa and Kaitlyn have a past.  It also appears that Monroe and Kaitlyn have a past.  What do you think of that?  What do you think is Kaitlyn's secret?  Once again Ariella has a run in with Peter.  What do you think of that?  

If you want to see any scenes recreated let me know down below.  If you want to see any character have a cameo, let me know down below.  If you have any suggestions or questions let me know.  As always votes and comments are appreciated.