Chapter 23 A Party, Photo Booth, And Spin The Bottle

Estella, Vanessa, Ericca, and Ariella decide to go to the mall to get something to wear for the party. After visiting multiple stores, trying on an assortment of clothes, and spending three hours shopping, they all have found something to wear to the party. As they are walking out of the mall Vanessa asks, "So, what's the game plane for tonight?" Ericca replies, "Why don't we get ready over at Estella's and then we have a sleep over in the barn?" "Sounds good to me" Ariella says. Estella says, "To my house then." They make their way over to Estella's house.

They walk in and walk into Estella's room. They proceed to get ready. They change into what they are wearing to the party. Then proceed to do their hair and make-up. There is a knock on the door and the door opens to reveal Emily. Emily looks around and asks, "What's going on here?" "We are going to a party" Estella says. "Whose party" Emily asks. "Relax mom" Estella says, "It's just Monroe's party. And then we are all going to crash at Ericca's barn." "Alright" Emily says, "Be safe."

They hear Alison yell from downstairs, "Girls, Monroe is here." "We will be down in a minute" Estella yells back. Emily exits the room. Ariella says, "Your moms are going to know you lied." Estella asks, "Why do you say that?" Ariella says, "Monroe is throwing a party, yet is here picking us, well minus you up." "Relax, have some faith in Monty. She will come up with something" Estella says. They put the finishing touches on. "Ready girls" Estella asks. "Yep" Ariella says. "So ready to relax tonight" Ericca says. Vanessa says, "Hell ya, let's get our drink on." Estella, Ericca, and Ariella laugh.

Monroe knocks on the door. The door opens to reveal Alison. "Hello Monroe, come in" Alison says. "Hi Alison. Thanks" Monroe says. Monroe and Kayla enter the house. "Kayla, right" Alison asks. "Yes" Kayla says. Alison yells, "Girls, Monroe is here." "We will be down in a minute" they here Estella yell back. They see Emily walk down the stairs. "Hi Emily" Monroe says. Emily asks, "What are you doing here?" "I asked the girls to come over a little earlier to help me finish setting up the party since I'm kinda handicapped right now. I figured since it was gonna be a mess that we would crash at Ericca's."

They hear Estella, Ariella, and Ericca laughing at something as they walk down the stairs. Vanessa is right behind them. "Ready" asks Monroe. "Let's go" Estella says. Alison says, "Be careful and drink responsibly." Estella says, "Yes mom." They all walk out of the house and get into Monroe's car. Monroe is driving since her left leg is broken, Kayla is sitting shotgun, Estella and Vanessa are sitting in the middle, and Ariella and Ericca are sitting in the back. "Are we meeting Jake somewhere" Monroe asks. Estella replies, "Drop me off at the corner."

Monroe drives up to the corner and sees Jake waiting. Monroe comes to a stop and Estella gets out. She walks over to Jake. They kiss and really get into it. Monroe honks the horn to break up the kiss. Jake glares at her and Monroe glares back at him. "Meet you there" Monroe says. "I'll see you in a bit" Estella says. Estella and Jake get into Jake's car. Jake drives off. Vanessa turns on the radio. Vanessa, Ericca, and Ariella jam out while Monroe heads to the party. About half an hour later, they arrive and Monroe parks the car.

Monroe, Kayla, Ericca, Vanessa, and Ariella get out of the car and walk into the house. They see Estella leaning against a wall with a drink in her hand laughing at something Jake said. "I call next game" Jake says. Estella looks over and sees them. Estella says, "About time, lets party." "I'll catch up in a bit" Jake says. He takes his spot at the foosball table. The other guy at the table turns around to reveal its Samuel. "Hey babe" Samuel says. Ariella smiles and walks over. They kiss, and Ariella says, "I thought you couldn't make it." "I talked to the teacher and we came up with a compromise. I'll find you right after I beat Jake" Samuel says. "In your dream" Jake says.