Border patrols

"Grandpa?"

"I know (Y/N), for now don't do anything rash. We'll talk about it later." Mr. Yoshimura told you while smiling so as not to cause any suspicion.

"As you wish." You nodded, making the coffee for Taurus and his friend who were currently sitting in Anteiku. They're borders hadn't clashed with yours set, but there was no doubt they were close. A big group of ghouls like this would alert any others in the area, most likely
surveying the area before heading in.

You took the coffee over to the two men, placing it gently on the table for them with a polite smile. "Here you two go."

"Thanks." Taurus responded without looking up at you while speaking with his friend, a older boy about two years older the you. He was a little taller then you and slightly bulkier too, though he didn't have your sharp looks. He flashed you a easy, confident smile full of ego.

"Thank you my friend." He had an almost musical tune to his voice, this one was a charmer no doubt. He sipped your coffee slowly, savouring the taste. "Oh, oh I must say, such an exquisite cup of coffee."

"Thank you, house speciality." You nodded respectfully with a warm, but fake, smile. As usual you were acting like you weren't detached from most people, yet you were giving it your all today. Taurus was stupid enough and might not recognise you at all, but his friend had an intelligence to him judging by the look of his eyes.

He was still smiling though he's shifted his gaze towards Touka, irritatingly his smile seemed to, widen. You clenched your jaw as you starred daggers into him, wishing beyond reason you could break his arm. But that be out of character, you had no idea what this person knew or did not know and you weren't one to be an idiot and give something as prudent as being one of the zodiac signs.

"Anything else I can get you sir?"

"No thank you my good man, this is delightful thank you very much." Nothing you could do about that now so you nodded and left, heading back to the bar and looking for something to do while you tried to eavesdrop. It was doubtful they'd be something important they let slip and if they did say something important you'd be more then a little dubious, suspicion was not harmful in this situation.

The enemy was currently sitting in your home, drinking coffee and no doubt inspecting the members here. At the moment it was yourself, Touka and Mr. Yoshimura on shift, but no doubt they'd be other checking out the other known members of Anteiku. You kept and eye on them as best as you could without alerting suspicion, tonight you'd go out bafter hours and investigate where they had headed off too.

------------

You pulled the hoodie over your head and pulled it down over your torso, it was a pure black hoodie you had lying around. It wouldn't be identifiable in anyway, just like your dark, baggy trousers that do many people had. The only real identifier for you would be the mask.

It had arrived shortly after your battle with the doves, Uta had apparently worked through the night to complete both your and Toukas masks as soon as possible. Yours was a simple gas mask, one that covered your face but left your eyes uncovered.

It was perfect!

"My my that really suits you." Came a  familiar voice. Touka was standing in the doorway as she watched you dress yourself, chances were she knew what you were going to do.

"Thanks, I hope your just as happy with your own mask as I am with mine."

"Yeah, Uta really is good with the masks isn't he."

"It's kinda his thing."

"Yeah, yeah it is." She went quiet, thinking about the works she was going to say to you. "I know what your planning to do, your going out aren't you?"