The SS rated Scorpio

Touka shut herself in her room for a while, guilt and shame of Ayatos disappearance had been hard on her since she blamed herself. If she hadn't been arguing with him he wouldn't have lost his temper and left, but she was also angry at him for filling you full of crystals. It wasn't like you hadn't recovered from it yet, it had only taken a few days to heal after all.

Shinsetsu had taken it the most one sided, she held no resentment for Ayato at all. She saw both the kirishimas as her own children so Ayatos departure left her wounded, blaming herself for not intervening sooner and calming the situation down. Since then she'd been fussing over Touka as if she too might leave, but you'd noticed she'd been avoiding you a little.

You were admittedly in a state of limbo about everything, unsure how to cope with the churning conflict of emotions raging inside you. It was the first time you'd felt so conflicted about something, usually a decision was made with little regret. If it was the right decision then great, if it was wrong then you'd done everything you could and nothing could be helped now. But with Ayato you knew you'd done everything you could have, you'd taken every precaution against his ever more radical views, having long conversations with him, sparring to blow off steam and of course playing Xbox to try and be friendly with him. Sure it was hardly anything drastic and awe inspiring, but what more could you have done?

You'd run over the events of that night a thousand times in your head, trying to figure out what you should have done differently. Should you have tried to talk him down calmer? More assertively? Maybe just resort to physical action sooner? Maybe not at all? Maybe when he punched Touka it was just as reactionary as when he'd punctured as many holes as he could in you, he hadn't meant any of it but he'd left. He probably hadn't believed he was welcome after that, you hoped he was alright on his own.

A part of your mind wanted to believe that you were right to be cold and angry all these years, that Ayato was proof of what happens when you surrender to your feelings. Your heart wouldn't allow that though, you knew it wasn't his fault, if anything you were all to blame. "Doesn't matter now though? Does it?" You muttered miserable to yourself.

It was late and Shinsetsu had gone to bed, though Touka had stayed up. You told her what you were going to do tonight and she was insisted on joining you, as you knew she would have. You had no secrets from her anymore, it was only fair to her she knew what you were planning. She was sitting next to you and looked up as you muttered to yourself. "You say something?"

"Just thinking out loud." You assured her, looking at the clock. It was time for you to go, you had an appointment. "Come on, we don't want to be late." You told her as you put your gas mask on. "Your my nose remember."

"I know, you can't smell though that mask I remember." She nodded putting her own white rabbit mask on, ready to follow you. You opened the door and left the house before locking it and jumping onto one of the roof tops. You made your way to the specified area, not saying much to each other as you waited.

"Sure you weren't followed?" Capricorn asked stepping from the shadows, wearing his own black mask and overcoat you'd seen him in originally.

"If I wasn't, I wouldn't have come." You snorted a little annoyed. "You know how hard it is to remain undetected around me."

"Just making sure." He nodded, then turning his gaze to Touka. "This'll be Touka I guess." The girl gave a small snort behind her mask before looking up at you, then turning back to your half brother.

"Touka this is my half brother Yagi, also known as the Capricorn ghoul. Yagi you already know who Touka is." You stated, looking around. "I don't think we came here to stand around, so what exactly do you want?"