Filthy Bindging Gourmet

You snorted as you blew out the scent of putrid, rancid flesh from your nostrils. The Gourmets little dinner show was sickening to behold, watching the two slaves battle it out to the death. The only reason you stayed was because of the huge crowds of potential soldiers to aid your cause, they were not all fighter material as they'd grown fat and complacent from watching their food kill each other. Touka was similarly disgusted, holding her arm over her nose.

"Ah." Tsukiama gloated waving his hand dismissively and carrying onwards. "Fear not my esteemed guests, our little dinner party isn't over yet." He clapped his hands together for the next fight, though you couldn't care less. It was one thing to kill and eat humans, it was another to play with them first. You understood that the majority of ghouls didn't have a choice in hunting or not, since all the dead in Japan's suicide forest couldn't sustain many ghouls for long. But the level of sick pleasure taken from the fighting pits below hardly the joys of polite society.

Gemini has been a clever little bugger about locating the small threads of information that led to the Gourmet. It wasn't too hard for him with Yagi's network of informants and spies in the city, it took him exactly twelve minutes from start to finish.

Once you and Touka had arrived you were confronted by a security guard, a big ghoul that made the wise choice of stepping aside. The gourmet had been quick to have them brought to him, pouring himself a large class of what may have been blood. He sipped it carful like it was only the finest of red wines, his eyes tracking over you and Touka. "Tsukiyama, Shun Tsukiyama." He introduced himself. "But you may know me as the Gourmet."

"Scorpio, just Scorpio." You told him sternly but politely, you were here to ask for his help after all. "I'm here to ask a favour of you." The Gourmet removed his mask, showing his blue hair and handsome face. He was a few years older then you, probably around eighteen years old if you had to guess. He was all charm, his smile clearly well practised, his persona one of fake complexity masking a singular and simple desire for taste.

With a strange realisation, it occurred to you that Tsukiyama was your total and polar opposite of you. While you had a small group of close people you would sacrifice everything for, he had a large crowd who you suspected he held with distaste. You cared nothing for the opinions of those around, he had something to prove. In every way he was your opposite, more so then Taurus. Already tension was brewing, especially with the way he was looking at Touka...

"Well then Scorpio, what is it that brings one such as yourself to my humble abode."

"War." There was a pause, Tsukiyama looking up at you and studying your facial expression. He was used to dealing with his underlings, so it had been too long since he'd dealt with anyone who wasn't going to bow down to him. He looked for any indication of a lie, any fear or doubt that may have lingered. When there was none, he flashed yet another smile. "I want you and your...friends, with us when we take down Leo and his followers."

"And why my diable audacieux, would I be interested in Zodiac Civil war?"

"Because we both know that Leo is a zealot and while none of his lieutenants much care for your practices, Leo himself has been making it difficult for you to keep a steady supply of... entertainment. His men constantly attacking your get togethers, harassing your supply lines. You want him gone, but you don't have the strength to take on zodiac. A civil war is the best chance we have of getting rid of him, though you don't have strong enough ghouls to take him on yourself and we don't have the numbers to garuntee victory over the guards."

"Ah, so you propose an alliance." He realised, resting his head on his hand. "What's in it for me exactly?" He asked.

"We should told you!" Touka yelled, evidently irritated. "You get to run your little circus without someone interfering."