Cold

Zuno-ryoku sat at his desk and reviewed the information that the forensic team had found in the sewerage, they had found traces of a composition made mostly from ghoul vomit and human blood. It had been difficult to separate the different blood samples but it was now confirmed that all five missing persons were now dead, all had been devoured by the same ghoul. The DNA from the vomit had been tested against the system but to no avail, the ghoul was not in the system. However he did know that a ghoul previously unknown to the CCG has killed four investigators at once, clearly a formidable opponent.

The ghoul was likely to have taken damage since they found traces of ghoul blood that matched the vomit, evidently he was doing his best to avoid detection. He had killed the five people and devoured them all on the spot, making continuous trips to vomit up the meat into the drain in order to avoid being tracked. This particular feasting set this mystery ghoul apart from the binge eating ghoul that had started acting up recently, the binge eater had no concern to cover up its movements while the mystery ghoul had taken extra pains to avoid being detected.

This ghoul was a previously unknown, someone who was taking any and all steps possible to avoid being tracked by CCG. Yet they were capable of fighting and killing four investigators, so clearly it wasn't out of fear like smaller ghouls. So it must have been protecting another of its kind, It's child perhaps? The broken phones of the investigators had been discovered in the drain as further testimony to the determination of the ghoul to remain hidden, the SIM card of the first investigator was still in tact allowing him to listen to the calls prior to attack and Zuni-ryoku was eager to test his theory on wether or not the child Neil was involved.

"Neil what is it?" The first investigator asked.

"Pap I saw a ghoul." The child whispered as he panted down the phone almost passing out by the sound of it, the fear and terror was evident even to a high functioning autistic man like Zuno-ryoku.

"What?! This isn't funny, don't joke around like that!"

"Dad I promise I'm not playing around! This is serious!"

"Ok Neil this is very important!" The man told his son as Zuno-ryoku heard him rush out of the office. "Stay out I'm coming! Describe him to me!"

"His my age! H-he has blue hair! He had two w-wings as his eyes turned!"

A young ghoul with blue hair, Male, ukaku judging by the description. There had been some mention of a similar ghoul in a case file he had looked at before, if memory served a human reported two young siblings with blue hair as ghouls and the investigators who were sent had been killed by several Ukaku crystals. A third file had crossed his desk about another two investigators had been killed in the last few days, he began to write information down as he went along keeping very detailed notes in case of his death for his successor.

A few months ago the investigators were killed by a child with blue hair, a child who was a ukaku ghoul. The ghoul most likely changed locations and tried to blend back in to human society for a new start, the open day at the school would back up that theory. Somehow the ukaku revealed them self to the investigators child, attempting to either chase down their victim or escape the possibility of the CCG coming onto them they flee the school only to be ambushed by four investigators. The ukaku then kills the investigators and feeds on them to hide its presence, for now the two other doves would have to remain out of the investigation since it was impossible to link them to the other murders.

Wait, if the ukaku was a child who managed to kill four investigators then why would they bother hiding it? If they were protecting someone then why would they expose themselves in the first place? No, Someone else must have intervened. The second theory was that the investigators were called to a reported pair of ghoul siblings, the investigators were killed by a ukaku ghoul. This was indisputable, the blue haired children's parent had arrive in time to kill the two investigators and save their children. Then when the young child was discovered in the school he tried to flee, then the parent once again arrived in time to save the child.