Tres

I watched as Tilly finished eating, glad he was done and would take me out of my highchair soon.

Tilly set his stuff in the sink, grabbing mine from my tray and dropping them into the sink.

He pulled my tray off the highchair, set it on the table, and lifted me up.

He carried me into the living room, and set me on the floor.

He then sat on the couch, and switched the TV to cartoons.

I laid down on my stomach, trying to get the pain to go away but it kept bugging me.

I crawled over to the couch, and lifted my arms up to Tilly. He sighed, and pulled me onto his lap.

I wrapped my arms around him, straddled him, and put my face in the crook of his neck.

I wasn't tired, but I shut my eyes anyway, trying to enjoy the warmth of Tilly, and ignore the pain in my lower abdomen.

Tilly rubbed my back as I started to whine and squirm as the pain got worse.

"What's wrong?" Tilly asked me. I shook my head, not wanting to answer.

Tilly looked down and saw my hand on my stomach, and I guess the idea clicked in his head.

"Oh," he replied. "Sephy, if you have to go to the bathroom then go." He told me.

I shook my head at him again and buried my face in his neck.

I had gotten used to accidentally wetting my drynites when I first started wetting them. Then I got used to purposefully and accidentally wetting them and diapers.

But I never used a diaper to go... Number two, unless it was an accident.

But Tilly had rules as a caregiver. And even as his friend, I had to follow them.

I relaxed in Tilly's arms, but muffled groans came from my lips every so often.

Tilly lifted me off of himself, and laid me down on the couch. I could tell he was getting impatient and he was annoyed by the sounds I was making.

He started to press down on my lower abdomen, making me squeal. I grabbed his forearm and gripped it tight as he pushed harder and harder.

I started to cry as I couldn't hold it any longer. I don't know why I was so embarrassed, but I just hated the feeling of it.

Tilly wrapped his arms around me, holding me close to his chest and rocking me slightly until I calmed down.

"You're okay. It happens. You did a good job. Now let's go change you," he whispered to me, carrying me to my bedroom.

He undid the tabs carefully and slowly, cleaning me up as quickly and gently as possible, and putting a new diaper on me.

Tears still fell from my face, even now.

Tilly picked me up and carried me into the living room, and set me back down on the couch.

"I'm bored. What do you wanna do?" He asked me.

I looked up at him and gave him a wide smile. "Park?" I asked, wiping stray tears away.

"You'd have to be a big boy," he informed me. I shook my head and pouted. "I can't take you outside like this."

"Can you take me outside if I put on big boy clowes and a puw up?" I tried to reason with him.

He nodded at me, and I started to crawl to my room. He followed me.

I pulled off my onesie, dropping it into my crib, and ripped my diaper off, dropping it to the ground.

I turned around to ask Tilly for a shirt, and caught him staring at my naked body. I self-conciously covered myself with my hands.

"T-tilly," I said, snapping Tilly's attention back to my face and my voice.

"S-sorry, Sephy. I... I don't know.. what did you want?" He asked me.

"C-can I borrow a s-shirt?" I stuttered out. Tilly nodded. He went into the living room, and came back with a shirt in hand. He tossed it to me. I pulled it over my head, grabbed an Elmo pull up, and slid it up to cover my lower side, and pulled on a pair of black jeans.

Tyler reached his hand out to me, and I grabbed it, following him out to his car. He buckled me in tightly, and slid into the front seat.

"Onward to da pawk!" I screamed, kicking my feet and giggling.

"Silly boy," Tilly whispered, gripping the wheel and pulling out of the driveway.

I watched through the window as we pulled into the park. The trees were such a vibrant green and the swings-

"SWINGS!" I squealed. Tilly laughed as he helped me out of the car.

I ran over to the swings, using grabby hands at Tilly so he could put me in the baby swing.

"Sephy, you're not gonna fit in it," he laughed. I pouted. I really wanted to swing, but I wanted the baby swing cause I didn't like having to hold on.

If I used a normal swing, and I started to get at a really high altitude, I'd mindlessly let go and try to flap my arms out and pretend I was flying. I'd rather not fall to my death, thank you very much.

I looked up at Tilly with my best puppy eyes, which started to water up at the fact that I wouldn't be able to swing otherwise.

"Sephy, I can't. You won't fit, and we're in public," he whispered in a begging tone.

"Pwease," I choked out.

"Sephy, I will take you home if you keep whining," he said sternly. I don't think he was that mad at me for whining in general, I think he was starting to get self conscious about people having their attention drawn to me.

I wasn't used to Tilly's stern voice. He never really stayed long enough to have to use it. It was kind of frightening. But I really really wanted to swing.

"Pwease D-Tiwwy," I begged, almost calling him daddy again.

"September, I swear to God," Tilly warned, using my actual name. I flinched.

More tears sprang to my eyes. I ran over to Tilly, wrapping my arms around his legs and sobbing into them.

The last time anybody ever called me September, was my dad, right before he kicked me out of his house for being gay.