Veintitres

Whilst waiting in the living room for Nani and daddy to return, I started dancing around with Noah's drawing in my hand.

  "What're you doing little prince?" I heard my daddy laugh. I froze and looked up at him, my face turning pink.

  Noah was hiding behind daddy trying not to giggle.

  "Noah I made something for you," I said happily, holding out the drawing. He didn't move out from behind daddy and his giggles stopped.

  "Noah, you don't have to be embarrassed. Go take what Sephy made for you," daddy assured Noah, patting what I assumed was his butt.

  Noah stomped over to me and that's when I realized why he had been hiding behind daddy.

  He was wearing one of my diapers. Not that I minded any but Noah sure seemed frightened, as if I would say something bad about it.

  Noah held out his hand for the drawing and I handed it to him.

  "Pretty!" He exclaimed. He then flipped over the paper and squinted at the words on the back. He held the paper out to daddy. "Dada read this fo' me?" He asked.

  Daddy took it gently from his hands and read it aloud to him.

  As he finished, Noah was smiling wide. Noah ran over to me and hugged me. "Thankies Sephy!" He yelled. Daddy placed a hand on his shoulder.

  "Not so loud," he warned. "I'm going to stick this on the fridge," he informed us as he stuck it on the fridge with the help of a magnet.

  "I think you boys deserve a reward for being so good to each other," daddy said.

  "Reward?" I asked as Noah looked up at daddy quickly.

  "Yes, reward. Maybe we could go on a trip somewhere," he suggested.

  "Public?" Noah whined, his eyes tearing up.

  "Hey, Hey," daddy soothed him, bending down to his level and wiping at his watery eyes. "You'll be fine. I'll be there. We don't have to go if you don't want to. I was thinking we could go to the zoo though," daddy explained.

  Noah smiled and wiped at his eyes. He pumped a fist in the air mumbling "Zoo!" Daddy giggled and kissed his nose.

  "Can we go see the tigers?" I asked. I loved Tigers. They were pretty.

  "Yes we sure can," daddy replied. "We can even go today if you boys want to," he added.

  Noah and I both nodded our heads.

  "Okay well you boys both need a bath first, and some-" he looked at the clock on the stove in the kitchen, "lunch," he finished.

Noah and I nodded, following daddy as he went into my nursery.

He pulled out two normal boring outfits for Noah and I, and two new diapers, and set them down on the bathroom counter.

"To save time you're taking the bath together," daddy told us.

Noah started whining. I shrugged.

"Do you wanna go to the zoo Noah?" Daddy asked. Noah nodded. "Then strip," daddy replied.

Noah and I got out of our pajamas and waited for daddy to get the waters temperature perfect.

Daddy Untaped both Noah and I's dry diapers before picking us both up and setting us gently into the water.

Noah kept covering himself up and blushing, making it hard for daddy to wash his body with the lavender soap.

"Noah, please," daddy begged, "Sephy doesn't care what your dick looks like."

Noah let his hands fall to his sides. I looked away for Noah's sake and waited patiently for Daddy to wash me.

After he had finished washing our bodies he quickly massaged both shampoo and conditioner into our hair, and washed it out soon after.

He lifted me out of the tub and dried me off with a fluffy blue towel, taping a diaper on and helping me into a navy blue shirt and tan cargo shorts.

Then he lifted Noah out of the tub and laid him down to get his diaper on.

My curious self made me look at Noah's lower regions. I would have said there was nothing for Noah to be embarrassed about when it came to his dick but I understood now why he had been so whiny.

Noah had a boner.

I looked away and tried not to giggle but I couldn't help it.

Daddy finished helping Noah into his clothes and hit my thigh lightly as Noah blushed.

"Don't embarrass him more," Daddy whispered to me. I nodded up at him and stopped giggling.

We followed daddy into the living room where he forced us to sit on the couch while he packed a bag for the trip to the zoo.

"I expect both of you to behave," daddy started off. "You May be little all you want while there. You both have permission to call me Tyler while in public. Tell me if you have to use the bathroom or need a change. I have an extra change of clothes for both of you just in case and I have bottles and pacifiers and what not," he explained.

"If you act up, I won't hesitate to take you both home," Daddy warned. "Got it?" He asked.

Noah and I simultaneously nodded our heads.

"Can both of you try to go potty on the potty before we leave?" Daddy asked us.

Noah nodded easily and went into the bathroom. Daddy didn't even need to help him and he had used the bathroom easily, coming out and sitting on the couch when he was finished.

"September," daddy raised his eyebrows at me.

I pouted at him. I wasn't fond of the toilet anymore. Not after falling in love with diapers.

"Please," he begged.

"Come wif' me," I whined. He nodded. I took his hand and dragged him into the bathroom.

Daddy untaped my diaper, causing it to drop to the floor. He made me sit on the potty and waited there.

"C'mon Sephy you're not even trying," he whined.

I pushed but it wasn't working. I huffed. "I can't do it!" I yelled, tears springing to my eyes.

My frustration must have kicked my body into gear because a small trickle could be heard.

Daddy helped me off of the potty and taped my diaper back on.

"Good job, baby," he said to me, kissing my forehead. "I didn't mean to upset you. I just wanted you to try, and look, you managed just fine," he said, stroking my cheek with his thumb.

"Thank you daddy," I sniffled, hugging him tightly.

This is sort of a filler. The next chapter is less of a filler cause there is more of a theme (AKA then going to the zoo).

I said I would try to update daily. I will still try to do that but I'm currently working on 3 books that I wanna update daily. So I will post (hopefully) every day- every 3 days.