Catorce

I awoke to Noah's arms wrapped around me and his fingers running through my hair.

  I turned around and saw that Noah was sucking on one of my pacifiers. I giggled and he blushed when he looked down at me and saw that I had seen him.

  "Does your hand feel better?" He asked me, shoving the pacifier in his pocket.

  I nodded, wiping my eyes with my hands. I started to sit up, realizing I had wet my diaper in my sleep. I should have known if I had fallen asleep that I would have wet it.

  My butt was already on the verge of getting a rash, so I decided not to push it.

  I started squirming around, trying to think of a way to tell Noah. I didn't want him to see me naked.

  "Are you wet, little prince?" Noah whispered in my ear. I jumped slightly, blushing and nodding.

  "Let's go get you changed then little bug," Noah lifted me up and I buried my face into his neck, embarrassed, and he carried me to my bedroom.

  He ruffled my hair as he set me down on the ground and started to pull off my clothes.

  I closed my eyes tight as he pulled off my diaper. He handed me a stuffed animal, which I held in front of my face out of embarrassment.

  He changed me as quickly as possible, and as gently as possible as it seemed, and put a large jacket on me, leaving me in just the jacket and the diaper.

  Noah kissed my cheek, making me blush red. "Your Daddy is very lucky to have you," he whispered to me.

  "How so?" I asked.

  Noah lifted me up into his arms and carried me into the living room, sitting down with me on his lap and leaving the TV on Spongebob.

  "Well, you're a very beautiful little boy for one. For two, you aren't too stubborn. For three, you're innocent but not at the same time. Four, you are really adorable. Five, you're very caring. Six, you're everything a lot of people would love in a little, and seven, you follow the rules well."

  "Aw, thank you Noah. I'm sure a lot of people love little you and you as a daddy," I told Noah.

  Noah shook his head. "If that were the case then I would have had a little or a daddy by now, but I haven't had either in all five years of knowing I was into ddlb."

  "You mean you've never had a daddy or a little?" I asked. Noah shook his head. "The way you act I would have thought different. You're a really good caregiver," I complimented him.

  I saw a small blush spread across his cheeks and he thanked me.

  "Can I tell you something?" Noah asked me. I nodded. "I like you. I shouldn't because you have Tyler, but I like you," he said.

  "I like you too," I blurted before I realized what I was saying. "That makes me a bad boy, doesn't it?" I asked, worried.

  Noah looked at me and smiled. "It's okay to like me, as long as you like Tyler more and don't do anything with me while you're with Tyler," he explained to me. I nodded.

  I heard Noah's phone go off and he left the room for a few seconds.

"Yeah, I'm sure it will go perfectly. He likes me. He said so himself," I heard Noah say to the person on the phone. Noah chuckled and ran his hand through his hair.

"Stop stressing, Ty, it's gonna work," Noah said.

"Is that daddy?" I asked, perking up at daddy's nickname.

Noah smiled at me and nodded. I reached my hands out for the phone. "I wanna talk to him! Can I talk to him!" I started to bounce around the room.

Noah grabbed my waist, slowing me down and handed me the phone. "Hello Sephy," I heard daddy's voice say.

"Daddy daddy daddy!" I yelled happily. "Hi daddy!"

"How are you and Noah getting along, pumpkin?" He asked me. I grinned widely.

"He's weally weally nice Daddy! And he's just a weally good caregiver and yeah! He's awesome!" I squealed into the phone. I heard daddy chuckle.

"That's great, I'm glad you like him. I'll be home in a few hours, okay Bunny?" He asked me.

"Okay," I said.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too daddy," I told him.

"Can you hand the phone back to Noah really quickly?" He asked me calmly. I handed the phone to Noah.

"You too," I heard Noah reply to whatever daddy said before he hung up the phone and ran his hand through his hair again.

He turned to me and pointed finger guns at me. "Okay, what do you want to do the rest of the day, cutie?" He asked me. I shrugged.

"How about we give you a nice warm bath?" He suggested.

A warm bath sounds nice, but that would mean Noah would see my privates again.

"Or we could watch movies again?" Noah quickly suggested.

"Yeah. Movies and snackies and cuddles and kisses," I giggled.

"Kisses?" He asked. I nodded.

"Nose kisses, cheek kisses, forehead kisses, head kisses," I started to list off a lot of types of kisses. He starts to laugh at how many types of kisses I can name.

"What movie are we watching first?" He asked me.

"Can we watch Cinderella? I love princesses!" I suggested.

"Of course we can, Seph," he took my hand and lead me to the couch, turning on Cinderella and cuddling me into his chest.

There are probably some mistakes here and there because I'm tired. But I promised I would update sometime soon because a lot of you wanted updates. This isn't necessarily a really good chapter but it's got some kind of fluff to it so yeah. Hope you enjoy❤️ Comment if you want me to update, and I will try to update tomorrow if I'm not busy or ASAP after that.