Cuarenta y Seis (Final)

So I've decided to make this the final chapter and I'm sorry it's so short, but yeah. There's not much more that I can do with it, in my opinion. Plus, I wanna start a new book, so yeah.

  There was a moment of silence after we pulled away and Noah was the one to break it.

"I like you."

If the kiss hadn't already frozen me into place, those three words would have.

"A lot," he added, causing my stomach to erupt with butterflies.

My throat felt dry and my cheeks were hot. I found it hard to breathe- hard to think. I wanted to respond, to say something- anything- but I couldn't find my voice.

I had liked Tyler, was probably in love with him even. He made me happy at the time, took care of me. I'd believed he was everything someone could have, the best someone could have. I'd considered myself lucky.

And then there was Noah. Unlike with Tyler, there's no doubt in my mind that im in love with Noah.

He's kind, considerate, caring. He was there for me when Tyler should have been and wasn't.

My mouth opened on its own accord and I found myself blurting out my thoughts involuntarily; "Im in love with you."

It was Noah's turn to freeze in place, a blush creeping up his cheeks. Any stroke of confidence he held before was now diminished and he'd returned to his shy self.

"That makes two of us then," Noah finally stated after another moment of silence.

I was still leaning towards him slightly and I guess he took it as an open invitation, guiding my face towards his and bringing our lips together for the second time that day.

(Very minimal spicy stuff ahead)

My heart was practically beating out of my chest as his tongue slipped between my lips and his hand found its way to the small of my back, pulling me into his lap.

  I could feel his excitement on my ass and I was sure he could feel mine against his abdomen, even through the padding of my pull-up.

  He detached his lips from mine, cupping my cheek in his hand.

  "You are the most beautiful boy I've ever seen," he admitted, "and I'd like to make love to you."

  And so he did.

I'm terrible at writing smut so I'm sorry.

Final Authors Note coming soon which will have more information and stuff.