Veintidos

"Daddy?" I asked with a pout.

  "What, little prince?" He asked in return.

  "Let's play a game," I suggested. "It's called 'Who do you love more?'" I explained. "I give you two names and you choose between them, okay?" I asked, making sure he followed along.

  He nodded. "Who do you love more... Keith or Lance?" I asked him, starting off with fictional characters.

  He thought for a second. "Keith, I guess. He's more badass," He answered.

  "Who do you love more... Nick Jonas or Chris Pratt?" I asked, moving onto real people, but ones we didn't know personally.

  "Chris Pratt," he answered quickly. "He's cute and he's a good actor," he explained.

  "Fair enough," I told him. "Who do you love more... Noah or me?" I asked in a casual tone.

  Daddy stopped fiddling with the buttons on his shirt and he looked up and me.

  "I love you both equally," he answered.

  "That's not an option," I whined.

  "Well too bad," he spat back.

  I huffed. "I bet you love Noah more, then," I stated.

  "Well you'd lose that bet," he replied. "I love you both equally. Why are you asking me?" He asked.

  "Because you clearly like Noah better!" I whined.

  "And I think you clearly need a nap," he retorted.

  "I don't need a fucking nap! I just woke up!" I yelled in response.

  "Did you just swear, September?" Daddy asked with raised brows.

  "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't," I replied, crossing my arms.

  "And maybe your ass will be red when I'm done with you, maybe it won't," daddy said back. "I expect you to be over my lap in the next ten seconds or I'll make the punishment worse," he demanded.

  I didn't argue as I laid myself across his lap.

  I was surprised Noah hadn't woken up yet. We were being quite loud.

  There goes my peaceful alone time with daddy.

  "I'm going to give you ten spankings and I expect you to count them aloud. Do you hear me, little prince?" He asked, calmly but sternly.

  "Yes daddy," I replied, waiting anxiously for the smacks.

  I can't say I'd never been spanked before. It just hadn't occurred in awhile and I didn't really expect it to.

  I felt my pajama pants get tugged  down, along with my diaper which I was hoping would stay on and provide slight protection to my butt.

  Before I could think anything else, a loud smack was heard and my butt started to sting.

  Tears sprung to my eyes instantly but I tried to keep them from falling. I bit my lip, squeaking out a 'one'.

  On the sixth spank, I lost it. He was hitting harder each spank and my butt was already sore from diaper rash.

  But I knew I deserved it. I disobeyed a rule and disrespected daddy.

  I sobbed out the last four numbers as I felt my diaper and pants being pulled over my red bum.

  Daddy wrapped his arms around me and pulled me tight to his chest.

  "I know you hate receiving spankings. I hate giving them. But you need to follow the rules, puppy. Can you tell me what rule you broke? What you did wrong?" He asked me.

  "I-I," I hiccuped, "I swore," I answered. "I also w-was being not so nice to y-you daddy," I added. "And I'm sowwy," I croaked out.

  (A/N the sowwy autocorrected to 'so wet' and I died)

  "I'm sorry too, Sephy," he replied, burying his head into my hair and massaging my butt with his hand.

  "I wasn't as mad that you swore as I was mad that you would assume I loved Noah more than you. I love you guys both. I'm sorry that sometimes I give him more attention, or I'm nicer to him. He'll get yelled at and punished in due time," Daddy explained.

  "I love you daddy," I whispered to him.

  "I love you too, Seph," he replied.

  "Daddy?" I heard a voice squeak. Noah was standing there with a large wet spot on his pajama pants.

  The poor boy had soaked his pull up, which was currently useless.

  Daddy laid me down gently on the couch and once again his attention was stolen by Noah.

  But it was okay. Noah needed him more right now than I did.

  I needed to stop being selfish. I needed to learn to share.

  I slipped off of the couch and pulled out my coloring book and pencils.

  I picked out the pretty colors, such as blue, pink, and purple.

  I colored a turtle with those colors, trying my best to stay within the lines. The picture turned out nicely.

  I had originally planned to give the picture to daddy, but then I realized I wanted to give it to someone else instead.

  I signed my name with a pretty black felt marker that was on the table, and wrote to Noah.

  I flipped the drawing over and wrote a little note.

  I'm sorry that I'm not the nicest sometimes. I'm also sorry that I get jealous so easily. Please forgive me. I love you, Noah <3

  Though when I actually wrote it, most everything was spelled wrong and it was really sloppy. But there's only so much you can do when little space has consumed your thoughts.

  I'm not dead guys! I actually updated! I don't know when I'll update next because I'm currently working on three stories, but, I am trying to update them all daily which means as long as I'm not swamped with work or have terrible writers block, I should update close to daily.