Treinta

September's POV
I had almost finished writing all the lines daddy had instructed me to.

My wrist was sore and achey. I hoped that daddy would have the decency to at least kiss it better when I finished.

The smell of taco meat wafted into the living room where I now sat on the ground, motivating me to finish quicker.

  As soon as I wrote the last line, I shot up and ran into the kitchen. Daddy turned around at the sound of my feet on the tile floor, smiling at me as I held the paper up to him.

He took it from me, examining each line before sticking it to the fridge.

"Thank you," he told me, lifting my wrist up and placing a gentle kiss to it without my having to ask.

"When will dinner be ready?" I asked him, eyeing the sizzling taco meat displayed in the pan in front of him.

"Very soon. In the mean time, go keep Noah company on the couch. No funny business," daddy instructed. I could have laughed at that last statement but I refrained from doing so.

I made my way back into the living room, plopping myself down on the couch beside Noah, who looked really tired.

His eyes were still red and he still looked upset, but he had a smile on his face as he watched Super Why, giggling as one of the characters made a joke.

I scooted closer to him, leaning my head on his shoulder. He flinched slightly, but wrapped an arm around me.

At least he wasn't mad at me at this point in time.

I wasn't actually interested in what was on TV. I was much more interested in Noah's odd breathing patterns.

His heart sped up every time I cuddled closer to his chest and I'm sure my heartbeat sped up every time he giggled.

He was so adorable.

  "Dinner time!" Daddy called out, appearing in the doorway. He gushed at the sight of Noah and I cuddling.

  I slid off the couch and ran into the kitchen, taking my seat in a big boy chair.

  It seemed as if Noah could use the high chair more than me right now.

  Daddy noticed my actions and carried a tired looking Noah into the kitchen, setting him into the high chair.

  Noah seemed a little more awake after having been moved.

  Daddy set down the stuff for tacos on the table, placing a plate with two empty hard taco shells in front of me, and a plate with two empty soft shells in front of Noah.

Noah started grabbing at random things on the table and dumping them onto his plate, giggling as he did so.

He was definitely in a smaller headspace than normal.

Daddy rushed to his side to prevent a mess, helping him figure out what he actually wanted.

I reached across the table and grabbed everything I needed; The taco meat, clearly, cheese, sour cream, and Franks Red Hot.

I carefully bit into the Taco, trying to prevent a mess. But as tacos always do, the shell split and let its contents spill onto the plate below.

I sighed, eating what was still intact. I picked up the plastic fork daddy had set on the table; there was no way I could save the taco.

Daddy finally finished helping Noah out and started to fix his own Tacos. His tacos consisted of everything on our table, which was actually the more popular choice.

"Sephy, you're awfully quiet," Daddy spoke up after taking the first bite into his taco which, surprisingly, stayed intact.

I didn't respond but instead ate the rest of the Taco remains on my plate as I kicked my feet.

"Sephy?" Daddy asked. I gave him my attention, letting my gaze meet his, but yet again I said nothing.

"Are you okay?" He asked me. I watched his eyes flicker over to Noah for a second as the older boy started coughing. His eyes met mine again as Noah's coughing diminished.

I pushed my plate away from me, already full. I looked around for a drink but found nothing on the table. A frown appeared on my face.

"Seph, I asked you a question."

"Can you get me some juice? I asked, avoiding his hard glare.

I heard his chair scrape against the floor as he stalked over to the cabinet; removing my red and blue sippy cup.

He tugged the fridge open and pulled out some pink lemonade.

"Daddy?" Daddy turned around and gave Noah a curious look at his name having been called.

"Yes?" He replied, turning back to pour the lemonade into my cup.

"Me too?" Noah requested, holding out his yellow and pink sippy cup which had previously been filled with water.

"Sure peanut," Daddy replied. He set my sippy cup on the table within reach of my hands, taking the sippy cup from Noah's hands.

He quickly poured the lemonade into the cup, making sure the lid was on tight before returning it to Noah's outstretched hands.

"Thank you Daddy," Noah said sweetly, quickly latching his mouth onto the 'stem.'

"Thank you Daddy," I repeated. Daddy smiled at the two of us.

After he put the lemonade back I expected he'd just sit down and continue eating, but instead he walked over to me.

He placed his hand on my shoulder which caused me to look up at him curiously.

"You're sleeping with me tonight. Noah gets the crib. If you're okay with that, anyway," he whispered into my ear.

Noah wasn't paying attention to us as he drank his lemonade, humming to himself.

I nodded at daddy so he knew I was fine with his idea.

Actually, I was more than fine with it. Daddy and I hadn't gotten alone time in awhile. Not with Noah in the house.

Though I had to admit I liked having Noah here as well.

We make it work.

A/N
Excuses, Excuses 🙄

I'm sorry I haven't updated in, like, forever. If you even wanted my reasons of why, here they are:

1. Writers Block (If you have any suggestions for chapters that would be awesome)

2. Its Winter. Because it's winter I've been on and off sick.

3. My first semester just ended. That means we've been taking many tests in class. Therefore I've been stressed.

4. Socializing. I've been hanging out with my friends and texting my online friends. AKA I've been texting all three of my crushes and my little :)

Oh and on that note, yes, I have a little. <—— Since many people have asked me to be their mommy/ little.

But anyways, I love you guys. I hope those of you who are sick get better and I hope I am able to update soon.