Chapter 7

Bucky and Steve arrived to SHEILD HQ at the same time as Bruce and Thor. Nat and Clint was already their.

"This better be important" Banner complained while walking up to the elevator

"I know what you mean" Thor yawned

"Aaa you guys finally made it." Nat said

"We think we have the whereabout of Hydras huge archive wearhouse is. But we to comfirm it, because their won't be any point of just turning up and..."

"You called us at 1am to tell us this?" Bruce said even more annoyed

"No we need to just get everyone together so we get the right information through to everyone, plus Steves Boyfriend here could help us, remember the semi human metal armed man is HYDRAs weapon and could have some information, plus another reason i invited him is cause old gramps would miss him back home so his here for company." Tony drabbles on.

Bucky gave Tony a death stare.His metal arm tingling, ready to give this idiot a punch any second.

"So what is so important about this place you speak of?" Thor spoke up

"Well if we get hold of all this archive imformation then we can say goodbye to HYDRA once and for all!" Tony said excitied

"So metal man mind telling us what you know about the archives?." Tony said Looking at him in a smart annoying way.

"I dont know anything about any archive, i dont remember anything, all i can remember is Steve taking me back to his apartment and all thats been happening since."

Tony poured himself a glass of whiskey

"Come on soldier i gave you an order, just tell me where the archive place is and thats all you need to do, i wont tell your Hydra buddies your a traitor or anything. I think Hydra still had a reason why they left you for dead in that park, they could of put you into storage, this makes me think your hiding something from us and i think...."

"Guys come on." Steve said "Were not doing this, espically not now."

"If he won't tell me then will ask gramps here to fish it out of you." Tony laughed looking at a angry Clint

Tony already drank about a quarter of the whiskey bottle.

"I'm sorry im not as great as you. I dont remember anything, They wipe my mind everytime i try to remember things ans try and piece things together. i dont know anything about a archive and i am....."

"Your such a crappy Lyer hahahahah." Tony laughed even more, everyone wondered if he was drunk already.

Bucky stepped forward really quickly raising his metal fist in the air. Ready to punch Tony really hard.

"Thats enough!!" Natasha yelled standing between them.

"Thank you Nat, don't want old gramps here to watch his 2 favourite people fight over him." Tony spoke smiling looking at a Angry Steve

Bucky couldnt take what he was saying, Tony had no idea what he had been through.

Bucky Punched Tony in the face, Making tony fall to the ground. Tony laughed he was consious and sitting on the floor laughing his head off. He held his Face where Bucky had punched him.

Steve And Thor held Bucky back.

"Okay i've had it with this!!" Clint yelled

"Can we please get to the point of why were here in the first place,Stark i think we have heard quite enough from you, were all tried and angry so please lets get to the point" Clint said