Chapter 12

When Steve wakes up, the sky is bluer than he has ever seen and yes it was a good day

Steve lay down his head on his bed. It had been painfull day and he was so glad to lie his head down.

Bucky lay in his hospital bed, eyes closed with his hands linked with Steve on his side. Bucky had been sleeping alot and Steve was so what concerned if he was okay. The Rest of the Avengers waitied outside in the waiting room. Relatives or close friends were allowed to visit and Steve and Bucky could be classed as Brothers.

The Avengers had given him flowers and different things like that. Tony being the one who thinks that it was all his fault gave him a huge Teddy bear along with Flowers,card and a hug box of chocolates. Tony had been sad and super nice to Steve since they annonced what happened.

Bucky opened his eyes eventually and Steve was filled with tears.

"Steve?"

"Buck?"

"Hey dollface" Bucky smiled

"Bucky.....your alive!"

"Of course i am." Bucky smirked "What Happened?"

"Basically lets say that Tony had sort of saved you by using the machine as a coverage to save you from the blast and basically you survived but you look pretty crappy." Steve said looking at a cast on his left leg. "God i fucking miss you."

Buckys face was all purple and swollen, their were cuts and bruises scattered across his face along side 27 different stitches he recieved on his face, leg and arm. His skin was a dark sick colour. The doctors and nurses gave him all the needed medication he needed.

"One good outcome is that your memory is restored." Steves smile spread right across his face.

"Thank god haha."

"when can i go home?" Bucky asked excitied like a new born Puppy

"The nurse says she will see how you do for today and if your good maybe tommorrow."

Steve added"I'm so thankful Buck, your back. i missed you so much."

"I know how happy you are." He laughed

As they were talking the about recent events The Avengers entered the room.

"Hey buddy how you feeling?"Clint asked

"Pretty well thanks."

Bucky limped out of bed, he had crutches to help him stand up. One of his legs had broken.

He turned to tony

"Tony...um thank you for restoring my memory...i couldn't of been this happy without you." Bucky smiled.

Tony said nothing and gave a straight head nod.

Bucky thought maybe not to hug Tony woild be a good idea because he knew it might be awkward.

"Come here brother."Thor said pulling him in for a small hug.

Bucky hugged back losing his balance.

"Its good to have you back Bucky." Natasha said pulling him in for a hug as well.

Bucky walked over and hugged his best friend. He tugged at his sleeve and buried his face in the man shirt.

"You know i hate the fact that your taller than me. I dont get to protect you anymore."

"Who said for you to stop" steve said in Buckys hair.