Chapter 9

Tony was using all his knowledge of Deactivating Self disrupte Bombs, running around the whole lab looking at gadets that would help him.

"JARVIS CALL NATASHA NOW!!" Tony yelled pulling apart his book shelf.

"Right away Calling Natasha Romanoff."

A few seconds later Natasha picked up the line

"Well hello Stark decided to join or what?" Nat joked

"Is Steve Around?"

"No his with the others at the back off the plane.... why?"

"Right.... Thank god.... Right listen really carefully, i need you to find something when you get to the base, their is a folder i need you to find. The folder should be called The Winter Soldier, as soon as you find it you must call me immedently and make sure you....."

"Stark whats going on, What happened??"

Tony had now slowly started crying,his eyes watering up. "I'm such an idiot for doing this to him." Tony yelled in his head.

Tony wiped his tears before speaking again

"Bucky is like in a coma, HYDRA really loves to torture their winter soldier because....they planted a chip in his head and now the poor fella might self discruct because i was trying to help him regain his memory and they really didnt want his mind to regain memory so if someone helped him do that he will blow up unless you find that folder that contains a code..... he doesnt deserve any of this."

"I dont understand whats in this folder?"

"It contains the description code to deactivate the countdown, its already counting down Nat! Please do something!!"

"Well were still getting ready right now, but ill see what i can do."

"Thank you Nat, make sure you dont Tell Steve, i don't want Gramps to have a heart attack."

"Alright ill make sure his okay."

The Call ended and tony really needed to study up on Codes The screen was really hauting him the numbers wouldnt stop counting down. Their were only 6 Number that he had to guess to stop it.

He looked through his storeroom, looking at code gadets but they wouldnt work.

The lines kept starring at him

       _ _ _ _ _ _

He put some random numbers  and everytime it was wrong it would bleep and restart.

Tony tended to Bucky Making sure he still had a pulse and was still concious.

Tony thought about removing the wires that were still placed on his head but he couldnt because his mind would complety go blank again and he would self destruct.

~

When they arrived at the base, the command centre asked them to park their verchiles outside of the park.

The children that were playing with the fisbees had stopped and watched the 4 Avengers Walk across the plain all suited up

Many people stopping their park activities watching them all walk across

An old lady across from them yelled out

"This is a costume party!?"

Of Course they ignored them and kept walking with Natasha leading the way with a GPS in her hand.

"It should be about.... here..."

Everyone was confused, Natasha checked the GPS again.

"Umm... Nat.. what has a fountain got to do with this."