Chapter 21

Chapter 21 come back to me

Tony gladly let both of them in with their Chinese takeout In one hand at 9:30 at night.

Steve had sat down and explained what had happened to their place and Bucky was in more shock than anything. He sat their listening to every word with his mouth open.

"Who would do such a thing?" pepper said in a shocked a manner

" i don't know but hopefully everything is okay, they will tell us if its safe to go back."

"I just hope everyone is okay in the whole street, espically Mrs Westerly."

"Yea... Lets pray shes okay." Steve said looking at the ceiling

Later that night the movie night turned into 4 then into a group after all the avengers came over.They all got the message that tony sent out and turned up with hugs and comforting words.

They all sat and watched sci-fi and adventure movies which last till 2am in the morning. Nat, pepper and Thor had all fallen asleep. They decided to get a permanent marker and draw on their faces.

Thor got a monocle and a some nicely drawn facial hair by Stark

Pepper and Nat got a mustache and stupid little doodles like flowers and stick men on their cheeks.

"Natasha is gonna kill me tomorrow." Clint said which made everyone explode with laughter. They all covered their mouths and tried to stay quite while laughing away to their beds for the night. Steve headed to the bathroom to get changed to go to bed. They were lucky to have left some of their things here on their occasional visit, so they didn't need to ask to borrow any thing.

Bucky lay in their bed sad and upset that they had left brooklylnn and to have things burnt. Their was somethng that bucky wanted to give him that was back at their apartment,that he retrieved from the old apartment.But now it was probably lost in the flames.  Steve walked out of the bathroom in his boxers and white singlet.bucky lay on the sheets whimpering and hot tears streaming down his face.

"Buck?"

Bucky tryed to stop the tears but his voice made everything much worse.

"Bucky...you okay?"

Steve walked up to him and held him close to him.

"Don't cry buck...whats wrong?"

Bucky wiped his tears and snuffled

" Patches....his still in the apartment..."

His tears were hotter and running down his face more quicker.

"Shhhh shhhh...Its okay...we should try to sleep..it will be okay...they would of saved him."

"They COULDN'T OF!" Bucky ripped himself from steves arms and made his way to the balcony.

Steve let him go out and left him to sort out the problem.He Tucked himself to bed and hoped his best friend would come back. He would occasionally call for him and hope for an answer which didn't help.

"Bucky, please come back inside...its cold outside."

Steve couldn't stay in his bed and leave his friend outside in the cold so he walked outside and noticed he was huddled to the corner of the balcony in tears. His face had nearly gone a blue purple colour.Steve helped him inside and lay him down and wrapped him in blankets.

Before steve went to lay his head, bucky managed to say a few words.

"Steve..."

"Yes Buck."