Chapter 10

Prepare yourself for Alot of feels and Stucky FlashBacks.

Steve and Nat waited for Clint to reply back to them via their Walkie-talkies, the signal was really weak and everytime He picked up their were staggering noises and it wouldnt work. Nat being the Smart person she is raised her phone up in the air. She Quickly rang up Clint and he replyed

"Hey, are you guys okay,from up here i can't seem to see a thing with all this paper and metal crap everywhere."

"Clint were okay we need more time to look for things."

Nat and Clint talked for a bit more that wasnt that important.

Nat and Steve who had split from them had split from everyone turned to faced the concrete path leading to places. Steve had lost count of the amount of corners they turned and was starting to see no point to this mission. He probarly would of just told SHEILD that their were Lot of things and looking through the whole day would be a waste.

They walked for a little bit more, after Nat kicking open a doors that lead to a dark rooms. Which lead to looking for a light switch and finding the other door.

But Their was a door was hard to open. Steve used his shield to brake the doorknob open.

The room hadn't used been a while, the room smelt of burnt plastic and dead things.

After Nat kicked the door and the woodern door gave way Steve reached for the light switch.

"Steve.....oh...my....god....." Nat was speechless

Steve starred at the room in utter amazment. Nat put her hands over her mouth in horror.

"Thiss.....is.....the....pppllaaccee....." She said her voice sounding uneasy and her eyed started filling up with tears, he grabbed steves shoulder and buried his face deep down.

Steve said nothing and his mind buzzing.

[Flashback]

Bucky and Steve sat on the park bench, looking at the beautiful dames in their spring dressers with their hair done up all nicely. They were holding out their nice handbags made of fancy fabric and one arm around their men. Smiling and their faces full of joy.

"You know you don't have to sit next to me Buck, you can go talk to them if you want."

Bucky said nothing and looking at him and smiling.

"What?"

"Nothing, just enjoying the Brooklynn air with my best friend, that alright?"

"No, i thought their was something wrong with you, you havent said a word since we sat here"

"why would their be anything wrong?" Bucky smilied

Steve loved Buckys smile, the way it would stretch across his face,and the way he would look at him as he smilied.

"Steve i have this dream" Bucky said to steve with Wide eyes taking his Uniform hat off.

"Yea Buck"

"I hope one day, after i come back from the war, which you know i will because i promised" Bucky gave him a nudge and a reasurring smile.

"That we could both settle down with a beautiful dame, eat all the great food we like, live in a nice house, have kids and be best friends till the end." he added

"Buck.....that sounds so great."

Bucky turned and looked out to the park, the fluroscent colours and the beautiful smell of flowers and the hum of bees buzzing around where infront of them. This had to be the best part of the park no doubt about it.