Chapter 20

Steve and Bucky go back to Coney Island and they don’t know what had happened to the place.

“we used to love coming here.” Steve said looking around him

“It looks nothing like it was before; I don’t even recognize it anymore.” Bucky said

They looked over to their right to a group of excited school children, the air swells up and the screams in the distance get louder.

“Remember when I made you ride the cyclone.” Bucky laughed looking at steve

Yea and I threw up

“Yeah, do you?”

 This isn’t payback is it?

Now why would I do that?

“Yea I remember, didn’t their used to be a bridge here that we used to catch the train by?”

“Yea buck, that’s gone now.”

“Well Rogers we should stop standing around and yapping all day and go on a few rides.”

“Okay okay let’s go.” Bucky pulls steve to the ticket booth like little kids again all excited.

The crowds were worst than usual and Bucky complained about how it was his birthday that everyone should of gave him tickets to the front of the queue. Steve chuckled at his complaining.

“What should we do first? i think I could win us both something at the shooting range.”Bucky winked laughing

“haha, why not the sideshows?”

“ alrighty whatever you say.”

~

"Guys got everything?" Tony asked loading there luggage into the back of the plane.

The trip had to come to end now and honestly bucky and steve would live back in their old shabby flat instead of steves apartment that shield gave him. They tryed to delay their trip to get to the plane. They didn't want to go back and tony wouldn't blame them.

When they arrived back to New York they started to take much notice of how crowded and how much people were their. They were much greatly greeted by their dog patches. Buckys face lit up and sat on the floor playing with their puppy.

" i want to go back." bucky sighed They were back at steves place and they honestly if they had a choice wouldn't of left the place.

" Look i know buck, we will visit as much as possible i know we will."

" Well its getting late."

" what do you suggest we do?" steve asked

" Maybe we should get some take out and watch movies, we still have a couple of movies we need to finish."

" Great idea buck, get your coat and will head out now."

Bucky went and got his coat and stood outside in the stairwell, waiting for steve to lock the windows and doors, they didnt want their house to get robbed again.

Bucky......Bucky.....Bucky...(echoing around him)

" Yea steve?"

Bucky looked around him, steve was still inside and you could hear him winding the window down.

"Whose their?"

"we ready to go buck?" Steve said locking the front door.

"Christ steve you scared me!"