Chapter 23

Arghh finally were near the end of story soon, eitherway hope you enjoy...

The Courtroom doors opened and everyone sat down and took their seats. Steve walked up to the front of the desk and sat down with the lawyers they had hired from shield. His name was Harry.

He smiled and resumed small talk untill the whole room went dead silent and the silent of the room doors opened.

Bucky was pale and his wrists were bloody and dry. His Eye bags drooped and were puffy. He limped as he was taken to his head on the corner of the room facing everyone. He Stared at the floor and he didn't look at anyone.

Steve couldn't help but have mixed emotions.
Is he angry at me because i didn't save him?
Bucky please look at me...
Bucky...
Bucky...

The Judge started talking and stated why he was charged.

The Police officer stood up to speak.

"Judge, i have evidence that this man, a former russian assasian has set fire to a whoke street in new york, my evidence clearly shows that this robotman was at the street at 0900 hours pretending to pick flowers from the side walk gardens, but in actual fact had killed nearly the whole street."

The judge nodded and looked over to steve and his lawyer stood up and fought for the truth.

But Before he ended a man in the background stood up and walked down the ile.

The Guards pulled him back and yelled out loud

"Run Rabbit...Run"

The room panicked and everyone was confused, before the guards took hold of him he fired his gun at Bucky.

He fell to the ground with a loud thud and the room erupted with screams and panic. He Fired a few more times hitting the ceiling and the lights fell.

Steve Tended to Bucky Lying on the floor blood flooding the floor.

Steve Took his Shirt off without warning and wrapped it around his head.

"Bucky...don't close your eyes...its me steve..."

Bucky gave a weak smile, blood stains were on his teeth and his face upclose was not in a feeble state.

Steve held him close to his chest as the paramedics came and took him to hospital.

"Stay Strong Buddy...be strong for me."

Well im super sorry that its very short...
Good news if you read my authors notes that i am recovering from what happened, i have becomer a stronger person and have decided that i don't need no boyfriend in my life. The Guy that liked me is actually dating someone already he just wanted a another (me) to show everyone how great he is. WHO DOES THAT?!
Either way Thank you all for your commentd and support it really did help in the upcoming weeks i faced and just thank you.

Really sorry for spelling i wrote this in the car...
Thank you all xx
Nicole
Vote and Comment yall