SQUEAL?!!!

Hey guys. Did you expect never to hear from me again? Well after giving some time to think and some readers asking me about this certain subject, I am proud to say that I am working on a squeal to this very certain book but a lot will be changed like the fact of the girls names and characters in this book are changed or don't exist in the next book. They're are reoccurring character in this book too. The book is called Wasted Youth which is centered around the unknown kids of 5sos who deals with today's society and things that may trigger some of my readers. I will put a trigger warning out so.

  I will put a trigger warning out so

The main book plot is:

After the mysterious death of Saucier high school student, Prince Jefferson, and an amber alert for a missing teenager, Grey Clifford seems to connected with a suicide invovling another classmate, Ember Hood, that occured two months ago. A concerned mother tries to get justice about what happened to her daughter and her broken family. Even if at all ends going through her late daughter's room, She stumbles on a black composition school notebook with written letters and notes, asking whoever finds the notebook to please help her. After being deprived and tormented from sleep, she ends up reading what became her story of her and the four friends and fellow classmates: Blue Clifford, her son: Kai Hood, Phoenix Irwin and Reese Hemmings, who all are effect by the mysterious missing of teenagers, the deaths of the popular football player at Saucier High and aftermath of their friend's suicide.

After learning that she isn't the only parent or mother who has a unknown child of the bassist, Calum Hood of Five Seconds of Summer. But also Ashton Irwin (the drummer), Michael Clifford (the guitarist), and Luke Hemmings (the lead singer and guitarist) of Five Seconds Of Summer, have unknown children who were the results from a one night stand or a groupie of the band. Starlet Hood turns for help and tries to rebuild the broken families, including her own.

_

Comment or message me if you want me to do this book or not because if your not all aware this will be the first book I will ever do without any friends help and I have improve my grammar skills but also I'm a senior with a block writers schudele. I love you all its been a good run of this book. Fair well till next time I update