Chapter 62 Pregnant & Saying Goodbye

Brittney's POV.

It had been two months since me and Ashton had sex with each other. It what I get for staying over at his house before the boys go on tour again with Five Seconds Of Summer. Louis and the boys don't know that Ashton and I had sex.

They also didn't know I was pregnant with Ashton Irwin's child. Well....

Me and Calum made up with the bad times, and became best friends. He was the only one who knew. Maddy was finally together with Michael while Ariel and Luke were still together.

Today, We were leaving for tour, but I had other plans. Calum had gave me lots of money plus I have money I save up for all my birthdays and I have more money off my dead mum checks. I packed all my stuff.

And I mean everything, and while the boys were still sleeping I wrote a letter to the boys explaining why I'm leaving and never coming back.

I then walked out of the house. I was going to Sydney, Australia. My good friend that help take care down there at a orphanage was Maya who was nineteen. I had already talk to her about everything. She was going to help me get through this. This was a goodbye to everyone except Calum who is the only one who already knows and I planned this thing through.

I knew Ashton wouldn't be able to take care of this baby. If I didn't make it threw with this and dead on the death bed Maya promise to take care of my Babygirl.

That's right I have a girl, and right now I haven't gain alot of pounds like a pregnant girl is supposed to be.

I texted everyone goodbye, and the last was Ashton. I told Calum to give a love and this goodbye note to Ashton.

After I got on my plane I had sat in first class, and was really for my new life.

Goodbye Louis....

Goodbye Family....

Goodbye My Friends....

And goodbye Ashton.

________________________

Read!

Vote!

& Comment!

Okay last chapter! You're all thinking what?! And No! But I have the squeal name called Lullaby like the nickelback song that I really love.

But I need a girl's name for Ashton's and Brittney's daughter!

Any of your suggest of girl names just comment below.