Chapter 55 Pasts & Breakups

________________________

Song Of The Day:

Dirty Little Secret - The All American Rejects

________________________

Liam's POV.

Me and the boys request from the orphanage to get full profiles on the girls.

We all got their profiles today as we left tour today to go back to the UK.

Brittney and Jordan slept on the whole fight back home.

We arrived at the flat, and Liam carried Brittney while I carried Jordan in while they were still asleep.

Brittney woke up with Jordan after a while ago, and were up in their rooms when we decided to take a look at all the girl's profiles.

We opened Ariel's profile first.

Everything was alright until we found out Ariel was abused in her past with Brittney some of the same fosters homes at her, and been in juvenile with Brittney.

Me and the boys ran in Ariel's room, and Niall and Ariel hugging Ariel tight.

"Is it true you went to juvenile with Brittney?", Niall asked her.

"Maybe...", she reply.

"We read you full profile from the orphanage.", Liam explained.

"You didn't read Brittney's yet.

Did you?", Ariel asked.

Ariel then ran downstairs, and Louis beat Ariel to Brittney's profile.

"What In This That You Don't Want Us Seeing, Ariel.", Louis asked smirking.

"Nothing...", Ariel reply staring at the ground.

"Ariel, Tell Us Or You're Grounded!", Niall reply.

Ariel ran upstairs screameing "La La".

I heard her door slammed closed, and being locked.

We then read Brittney's profile.

I stop after it mentioned a third brother, Jude.

An order boy around the age 16 found hung to a tree.

Found commit suicide.

People claim to be Brittney's and Jordan's older brother.

Found bruised up, bleeding to death, shotted with a bullet in his heart, and beating up.

People claimed it was an order brother who was protecting Brittney and Jordan.

I started tear up as I read more with Louis and the boys.

Commit suicide before.

Brittney is thriteen and 1/2.

"Ok, but she's fourteen now.", I reply assuring everyone.

Her and her brother, Jordan have been put in more than 6 foster homes.

And I think this is their thrity-first foster home with you.

Her birth mum was murdered in front of her by my abusive stepdad when I was five years old.

You should be aware that Brittney has been in juvenile more than 2 times.

Her brother saids she was protecting him from her abusive fosters dad.

She's been mentally, psyhically, and sexually abused.