Chapter 24 The Boy Miss Ariel & Brittney

_______________________

Song Of The Day:

So Cold - Nikiesha Reyes

________________________

Brittney's POV.

When I woke up, I was in a dark room. I tried to crawl around but it seemed like the room would never end. My phone was still in my back pocket, but I had no idea where I was. Should I call 999? (A/N: that's the UK 911) What if the person hears me and tries to do something if they heard me talking on the phone? I couldn't take that chance...

Ariel laid past out on the ground by me.

Then the door flew open and a buff man stalked inside with a flashlight.

"Where are you, you little bitch?" he snarled. His flashlight finally found me and I sat there paralyzed. I was too terrified to even move as the blinding light was all I could see.

David, my first foster parent.

"There you are," he smirked and picked me up by my arm. He dragged me behind him to another room. There was a bed in it. Oh god. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to yank my arm away from his strong grip. I almost got away but he grabbed me by the neck and yanked me back. The man punched me hard. I felt warm liquid running down my nose.

"What did I do to you? Leave me alone!" I scream and try to run away again. The man yanked me back for the second time and slapped me. I held my burning cheek.

"Try to escape one more time and you're dead," he snapped. He threw me into the bed and started taking my clothes off. Oh no! I felt tears streaming down my face while he started undressing me.

"No! Please, I'll let you do anything else to me other than this! Don't do this, please!" I screamed.

"Shut up, don't speak," he told me so I didn't speak anymore. Before I knew it, I was naked and the man was looking me up and down, licking his lips. I tried to cover myself but he slapped me again. He started undressing and I squeezed my eyes shut. Only seconds later did I feel the excruciating pain. I opened my eyes and I saw the man on top of me. He forced me to look at what he was doing to me. I squeezed my eyes shut and screamed loudly again.

Ariel's POV.

I woke up to screaming in a dark room.

'Brittney!'

The man threw Brittney back in the room.

Britney tired to walk to the wall, and slide down to it crying.

I the sat by her trying to be a comforting puppy.

"What did he do to you?", I asked.

She shook her head violently.

"Whenever he comes for you....

Run.....

Don't look back for me.

Run and find the boys and they're find me.",

Brittney reply.

"NO!,

I'm leaving you like always!", I yelled back at her.

"Shh.", she remind me to be quiet.

Next 2 Days....

"Where we are... nobody will hear you," he panted. Tears were streaming down my face in full rivers.

I was crying me a river.

"Stop! Please!" I screamed. I hated this man, what did I do to him? He stopped and I thought he was done but he just stopped to grab the knife and cut a deep, straight line into my stomach. I screamed in pain and he continued to rape me. It felt like it lasted forever. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to block the noise of the man's grunts and painting. The pain went away but I was still sore.