Chapter 45 Discussing The Marriage & Adoption Plans

________________________

Song Of The Day:

Nobody's Home - Avril Lavigne

________________________

Brittney's POV.

Jordan looked at me concerned.

"So....", Louis trailed off.

"We already considered you as our forever family.", I admitted as Jordan hugged me.

We all had a family hug.

"There's one problem...", Eleanor reply breaking the news.

"After the marriage we want to fully adopt you, but we can only adopted Jordan fully.", Eleanor reply.

WHAT?!

"You see, Brittney, When your stepdad signed his rights to you. He was forced to give us your birth papers, and your birth certificate mentions somebody else name that your mum was married to before on your birth papers, and we had to have that person sign the papers to get your rights to us.

Does Mason Walker ring the bell inside that head of yours?", Louis explained/asked.

"Yeah, He was my dad growing up when I was just 3 years old.", I admitted.

"Well, Do you know where he lives or how to contact him?", Eleanor asked.

"No.", I admitted.

"Look, Bree, We really feel bad about this....", Louis admitted.

"I don't want to get adopted without my sister.", Jordan admitted.

"No, No, Jordan, Sweetie, I want you to get adopted even if it means that I'm going to get adopted a few weeks or moths after.", I reply hugging him.

We all walked upstairs, and I went to my room.

Everyone con grated me until Louis and Eleanor explained about the adoption while I walked out of the room.

I stay in my room until Zayn, Perrie, and Meghan walked in with Ariel.

"Hey Bree.", Meghan reply sitting on my bed with me as everyone join her.

"So, Are you ok about your brother getting adopted?", Ariel asked.

"I mean yeah, but I didn't except another fucking mystery to why I can't have a happy life.", I sassed back with tears sting and burn down my face.

They all hugged me.

"Hey, Why Don't We Have A Girl Night?

Just You, Me, The Girls, and maybe Eleanor.", Perrie reply hugging me.

I nodded.

We all sat in the living room watching Spongebob eating ice cream, gummy bears, Ariel was eating jelly beans and nerds with me, chocolates, chips, fruit roll ups, and popcorn.

At Least The Wedding is next week.

I say fuck the adoption part.

I knew all about Mason Walker.

If they knew they wouldn't let me see him and get adopted.

The truth was I was never going to get fully adopted like all the girls, my dear loving brother, Jordan, and Dawson.

Let a damn piano fall out of the sky and kill me now!

________________________

Read!

Vote!

& Comment! =O